Modding Requests Thread

Hello Everyone!

Wanted a bit of help.

I was having some problems while facing the AI when I first started playing the game. So, I installed the Slow AI. But didn't keep a back-up of the old AI settings. Now that I have got used to it, I would have liked to play with the old settings. If anyone can provide a download link for the original AI, I would be very thankful. Cheers.

Hello Everyone!

Wanted a bit of help.

I was having some problems while facing the AI when I first started playing the game. So, I installed the Slow AI. But didn't keep a back-up of the old AI settings. Now that I have got used to it, I would have liked to play with the old settings. If anyone can provide a download link for the original AI, I would be very thankful. Cheers.
Verify your game on Steam (right click, then properties, it's in there)... Replaces all mods with original files without you having do download the entire game

I have been recently looking through some F1 pages on Facebook and I have found this guy who makes skins for F1 cars , i belive that they look fantastic and i would love to see if someone could make them into f1 2013 skins , i would attempt this but i am terrible in the modding segment :)

Ferrari
Ferrari.jpg

Lotus
Lotus.jpg

Marussia
Marussia.jpg

McLaren
McLaren.jpg

Sauber
Sauber.jpg

I have been recently looking through some F1 pages on Facebook and I have found this guy who makes skins for F1 cars , i belive that they look fantastic and i would love to see if someone could make them into f1 2013 skins , i would attempt this but i am terrible in the modding segment :)

Merged into mod requests thread, as no posts apart from mod releases are allowed in the mod forum. :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...is-forum-work-how-to-upload-some-rules.73612/

• Deleted member 161052

FerrariView attachment 64838

LotusView attachment 64839

MarussiaView attachment 64840
McLarenView attachment 64841

SauberView attachment 64842
Hmm... :p
  • For the Ferrari it can be possible with the Toro Rosso except the rear wing.
  • Lotus is possible with either Red Bull or McLaren.
  • Unsure if Marussia can be possible with Red Bull, McLaren or Marussia.
  • Sauber can be possible with either Red Bull, Toro Rosso or McLaren.
:);):cool::p:sneaky::whistling::D:laugh::roflmao:

• Deleted member 161052

<delete>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

This is the first time I'm posting something here, so please don't flame if I did something incorrect.

Now what I am looking for is quite simple: a permanent T-Cam-Offset camera. I want it to stay during pitstops, whilst being parked up in the pit lane and when on the track, of course. The only problem is, I could not find a guide to help me out (I have seen one by a Premium/Featured user, but the download from that guide did not exist).

Could anyone please help me out by creating such a mod, where I do not have to use any coding and with a full guide on how to install it?

Thank you very much in advance!
Levano

Hello everyone,

This is the first time I'm posting something here, so please don't flame if I did something incorrect.

Now what I am looking for is quite simple: a permanent T-Cam-Offset camera. I want it to stay during pitstops, whilst being parked up in the pit lane and when on the track, of course. The only problem is, I could not find a guide to help me out (I have seen one by a Premium/Featured user, but the download from that guide did not exist).

Could anyone please help me out by creating such a mod, where I do not have to use any coding and with a full guide on how to install it?

Thank you very much in advance!
Levano

I have merged your thread into the correct request thread

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 104 71.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Standard game content