Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required]

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required] 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required] - Base Files for Modular Mods System

Description:

This is the 2022 version of the Modular Mods system. It was originally created by ParkYongLee for F1 2020, and followed up me creating it for 2021 with his help. It’s set up to minimize the time it takes to switch from a modded game to a stock game to play online. The only files overwritten from the base game are .assetgroup files, meaning turning the mods off and on is as simple as copying a few text files into the base F1 22 folder.

Read more about this resource...

Hello I love your work, is there any way with your system that you can load the AI My Team mate car separate to the my Team car the one I wish to drive I have no idea sorry would love the mod if possible.

Hello I love your work, is there any way with your system that you can load the AI My Team mate car separate to the my Team car the one I wish to drive I have no idea sorry would love the mod if possible.
I do not believe so. Your teammate will drive a car that is identical to your own in MyTeam (but with their own number).

hola como cada año me parece perfecto lo que haces y te doy las gracias podrias hacer la parrilla invertida muchas gracias y un saludo

• No fog and performance templates will be released shortly
  • DRS mods will probably be adapted within the next two weeks, not containing changed circuits (those will be added later if necessary).
  • reverse grid ... if people demand it, ok BUT it will kind of mess the sprint race grid (can't change that)
  • maybe I will release my grooved tyres this year :D

First of all, awesome mod!
In the "optional" folder is a file "ui_teams_logos.erp".
How can we change the logos of multiple teams?

Can you please give us a short instruction?

First of all, awesome mod!
In the "optional" folder is a file "ui_teams_logos.erp".
How can we change the logos of multiple teams?

Can you please give us a short instruction?
The textures in that file are texture arrays. If you open that file in the Ego ERP Archiver, and select that texture, you will see little arrow buttons at the bottom of the preview window. That will cycle through each one, and you can then upload a new logo for whichever one is showing.

The textures in that file are texture arrays. If you open that file in the Ego ERP Archiver, and select that texture, you will see little arrow buttons at the bottom of the preview window. That will cycle through each one, and you can then upload a new logo for whichever one is showing.
Thank you!

Yo! Hope all is well,

Would it be possible to do a "Increased fog" for night races? Nothing over the top, I feel it would add a lil more depth and creativity to the game.

Appreciate your MODs as is.

Yo! Hope all is well,

Would it be possible to do a "Increased fog" for night races? Nothing over the top, I feel it would add a lil more depth and creativity to the game.

Appreciate your MODs as is.
But you know you practically ask for: Make the scenery go gamma+5-ish? The fog is light, no real fog, so more fog would mean brighter and brighter surroundings.

I have the game installed through origin and after a new update it doesnt show the modular mods screen at start up. how can i fix?

I have the game installed through origin and after a new update it doesnt show the modular mods screen at start up. how can i fix?
Reinstall the base files. The two assetgroup files got probably "cleaned"/overwritten, nothing to worry. Just c&p them again. (2022_asset_groups)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back