Monitor choices for trip 32's

Ok, with everyones help and input I've decided on trip 32 1440's for my build. Now have to get monitors.
Curved or flat?
There's a ton of options out there. I gather I'm looking for 144hz and 1ms response.
Any recommendations?
I'm really looking to get the most resonable priced one that will perform well enough and not be junk. There's several in the $350-380 range.

I have curved and honestly, the curve is so small you wont really notice the difference, go with either option. And tbh, 1ms and 144hz is the most important, whatever differences from there are minor. The more expensive ones have better panels with better colors but that about it.
When I went monitor hunting, I had 1ms, 144hz and small bezels as primary needs. Dont ignore the bezel thing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lots of new panels coming.

Source please? I haven't seen much new panels around, except for some LG oled stuff and some panels/monitors that are WAY too expensive (and always have some flaw somewhere). We are currently in year 4 or 5 in which HDR is sold as a great function, but backlights haven't been able to cope so it still sucks. No progress in contrast ratio's either, I'm about to go triple 21:9 and even the new nano-ips panels got a mere 1000:1 ratio. New technologies in panels still can't run everything we desire and that bothers me quite a lot. Panel market is currently run by 5 or 6 companies and I would like to see more competition in that martket.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Source please? I haven't seen much new panels around, except for some LG oled stuff and some panels/monitors that are WAY too expensive (and always have some flaw somewhere). We are currently in year 4 or 5 in which HDR is sold as a great function, but backlights haven't been able to cope so it still sucks. No progress in contrast ratio's either, I'm about to go triple 21:9 and even the new nano-ips panels got a mere 1000:1 ratio. New technologies in panels still can't run everything we desire and that bothers me quite a lot. Panel market is currently run by 5 or 6 companies and I would like to see more competition in that martket.

Here is a good place to keep an eye on things.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 280 36.7%
  • Porsche

Votes: 292 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 274 36.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 178 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 284 37.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 96 12.6%