Tracks Mosport 2021 (CTMP) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Johnr777, publicación: 3281660, miembro: 280276"]
¿En inglés por favor?

¿Qué esta pasando? ¿Choque?
[/ CITAR]
I can't get this circuit to work on AC.

I have removed the App, reinstalled, deleted the animations, but nothing, it tries to load the track and it returns me to the menu

Last edited:
Hi, were do i can download still 2019 version? thank you!

I’ll have it online and share the link in a bit :thumbsup:

Surely you can just download it from the 'HISTORY' tab..?

de.PNG

Last edited:
I am just now noticing the moving roadside vehicles and my jaw is at the floor. Such an amazingly good irl circuit, reflected so amazingly good to sim racing. Bravo. Both yours and @LilSki's works are top notch but you guys gave me two of my faves in north america, glen and mosport. Thank you.

Last edited:
Just downloaded and copied the jr_mosport_2020 folder into the tracks directory. It shows up in my track selection interface but it fails to load when I click START. I tried renaming the extension folder inside, that didn't fix it. Any help is appreciated!

Just downloaded and copied the jr_mosport_2020 folder into the tracks directory. It shows up in my track selection interface but it fails to load when I click START. I tried renaming the extension folder inside, that didn't fix it. Any help is appreciated!
Try removing the side csv files in the data folder and see if it loads.

What apps do I disable?
Did you download any apps? For timing, etc?

I dont know what you have installed, dont know if you are running content manager or not, using custom shaders patch or not.

Did you install the mod correctly? Copied the jr_mosport_2020 folder to the assetto corsa tracks folder?

I dont know what you have installed, dont know if you are running content manager or not, using custom shaders patch or not.

Did you install the mod correctly? Copied the jr_mosport_2020 folder to the assetto corsa tracks folder?
I installed correctly, where do I find 3rd party apps?

Wait, third party apps in general, or just for assetto corsa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 510 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 313 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 336 45.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 165 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 199 26.8%
Back