AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@ San Luis, Wed 18th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Mine are in Documents/ assetto corsa/ out/ race_out.json
your folder will be somewhere similar.
Make sure you do not go into the game or restart another session, it will be replaced by the new session.
At the end of an online race, it is the first thing I do before turning the PC off.

I usually store mine, unlike replays they take up no SSD space.:)

Or follow Markus CM guide which will be better for all you CM users.

:)

Mine are in Documents/ assetto corsa/ out/ race_out.json
your folder will be somewhere similar.
Make sure you do not go into the game or restart another session, it will be replaced by the new session.
At the end of an online race, it is the first thing I do before turning the PC off.

I usually store mine, unlike replays they take up no SSD space.:)

Or follow Markus CM guide which will be better for all you CM users.

:)
Thanks Ernie, I think my log file should be fine since I didn’t race after yesterdays event. Only watched the first laps of the replay.

Are there differences between the server log file and the client log file?

I personally don't think all the F1 tracks suit these car. i.e. Spa is a great track but not so great with a slow car. Maybe decide on a per track basis?
Or what about slow open wheelers, like the Tatus? or

RSR F3

or RSS F3

or Formula Agile (for tighter tracks)

I fear that at some point the word SKIPPY is about to be resurrected from the bowels of hell.

Percyaviator.jpg

I really enjoyed this race. I love the track and the performance of the Abarth and Mazda are quite compairable here, although the 500 had the advantage for easier overtaking on the straight. I had a great first stint with lots of battles with Mazda's. I could even hold Fulvio off for a whole lap. And after he passed me because I had to move from my raceline because of a slower Mazda in front, I could overtake him on the straight. Too bad that a little too much understeer in the first fast righthandler after the straight gave him the opportunity to pass again. After that I had a moment where I hit the wall and lost a couple of places. After regaining them I got stuck behind Kimi in his Abarth. I was quicker but only on the parts where you cannot overtake. So I pitted for the undercut which worked but after that I had a lonely race until the end.

Thanks all for racing! Such a filled grid is marvellous! Congrats to the podium and kudos to the new guys for their performance. You will catch up soon!

To keep Ernie's brains sharp next week again a new track! https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...zdamx5-motopark-wed-25th-january-2023.254351/

Great race and greater track..1st impression in praccy i thought of it is that it would be a simple track to learn..That is not the case lol..A few corners can catch you out and the walls that you hit are a nightmare..I was finding a good pace i thought,until i saw @Medilloni time in the Fart Mobile..My current set-up was having none of it,so jack out, spanners in hand, i started messing fiddling..End of session i,d got it down to within 6 tenths,and i knew i could shave more off because i had got to the point now of over driving the car..Sooo next day Whisk....er i mean Coffee in hand i was ready again..End of session i was within 1 tenth,i was happy with that...
Qualified 1st after just defending off @Twoddle,jeez Jason is quick in that thing, so i knew he prob would get me by the first corner..@L4de Jari another quick guy in a Mazda..Im not mentioning eN1xes,Fulvio. i seem to be his 2nd place Bitch,and also @Supersoulfighta @Douglas Aird who found great pace too..Held onto the lead at start then slowly pulling away and i mean slowly,about 15 mins in i over cooked a corner,hit the wall,dropped down to fifth,im thinking thats it,so knuckling down im driving my ass off to catch up.I get passed a couple then im on the "old buggers ass":cautious:.. @Kek700.Ernie is great at defending, 1 of the best imo,he knows exactley where to place the car and when.He lets you think he,s left you a gap or a chance to nip in then BANG,,slams it in your face..:D...But i,ve found a flaw i pretty much think.cant say what it is ,not giving anymore tips away...So thats it,im 3rd,settle for that.leading 2 are too much infront.Crew Chief swears at me,then says P2 is pitting :sneaky:...Dont know if Jari had a bad pit or hit something but i got him still in the pits....And yep you,ve guessed it...2nd place Bitch,,,again to Fulvio..:roflmao:.:laugh:.:p...

Last edited:
and it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night!!!:D:D

Wasn’t Clarence the cross eyed Lion in a programme called Daktari?
Blimey, we are going back in time, we will be reminiscing about the good old days of black and white tv soon! :roflmao::roflmao:

You are right with Daktari. :)

At the risk of sounding like Monty Python sketch, we didn't have a TV at all until I was about 4 years old...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 413 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 282 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back