F1 2012 Multiplayer races?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

Sk3ptik0n

Premium
I want to make sure that I have not missed some step here. I only tried to find an online race twice: once yesterday and once today. But in either case there were none available.

Yesterday I know I was signed in into their online whatever it is, today I am not sure, but it doesn;t seem possible to me that a popular new game like this one doesn;t have at least a few desperados trying to race online no matter the time of day.

What am I missing?

I have the same problem, I only found one session today and joined and raced at 4 tracks, won 4 times, >_>.

I think the proper drivers are keeping away because there was only 1 guy aside from me that wasn't using assists, it's quite worrying. But it makes sense because I hear pubs in this game were shocking.

I want to make sure that I have not missed some step here. I only tried to find an online race twice: once yesterday and once today. But in either case there were none available.

Yesterday I know I was signed in into their online whatever it is, today I am not sure, but it doesn;t seem possible to me that a popular new game like this one doesn;t have at least a few desperados trying to race online no matter the time of day.

What am I missing?

Good thing you're in our league :)

Good thing you're in our league :)

it is a good thing, isn't it? :geek:

I was actually trying to get an online race to see how different the system is. Doesn't look like it is changed much.

Good news: so far not a single "pause" bug on my system. I don't want to speak too early because with 2011 it showed up a couple of weeks after I started playing, but the signs were there from the beginning that something was wrong. This version seems solid in that regard. Fingers crossed.

BTW, I am going to PM you, but if you read this, can you send me the link to the league page?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 467 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back