My Content

I've installed Rf2 tonight after a couple of Years not playing. I've downloaded all things that come with the base game and I'm sure I purchased the Endurance pack when it first came out but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Steam will let me add it to basket instead of showing it in my library so I'm starting to wonder \if \i did indeed purchase it or was it just a couple of cars. Anyway, If I like the latest RF2 and can get dialled in I don't mind spending £50 on dlc so which ones are the favourites? Cheers

Click on single player, look at the top of that screen and make sure that ALL TRACKS & CARS has been selected. Then exit rF2, use Steam and visit the workshop, you should be able to subscribe to tons of content there. In the old days, rF2 downloaded EVERYTHING every time you re-installed. But this new method is a reaction to the complaints from that. You should have had a choice during the setup to install 2 different groups of content.
In Steam you can view your inventory(under a drop down menu below your name) and that will display which cars you did actually purchase.
As always, often the newest DLC gets the best reviews. Content depends upon your interests. Sebring? Nords? You really can't go wrong with any of the laser scanned tracks AS LONG AS YOUR SYSTEM is stout enough to handle all the accumulated graphic updates from the past few years. Same with sounds, we now can choose up to 256 individual sounds but many users have had to pare that back due to slowdowns.

Thanks Dave, yes it's changed a lot since I last put any time in. I definitely have Sebring because I was trying that earlier. Were we ever allowed to purchase just one car from the endurance pack? I think I may have done that and not the whole pack. I mainly play AMS2 but just want something else to run along side for different content and different Rd races.

Yes, you can buy any car singly. The packs though, EVEN WITH DUPLICATION, are often far cheaper than trying to buy them all one at a time. You JUST missed a Steam sale that had some good price cuts. The next one will probably arrive around Independance Day(July 4). I would wait til then and see if you can snag a bargain. But do check your inventory, that should display all the DLC content you have purchased.

Sorted Dave many thanks, I did indeed purchase the Endurance and GT3 packs in 2018 for a lot cheaper than they are now. Now to play with the workshop. What are your thoughts on the new BTCC stuff?

Last edited:
The two BTCC tracks are great, I think most people have been happy with them. The one item I really haven't seen much comment on yet, is the FWD physics on the Toyota. For years there have been a loud group that complains about FWD in rF2 going back to the ISI Acura NSX. But I haven't seen positive or negative comments on the actual handling. I WILL say, the FWD cars, and some others, have trouble getting out of the garage tents at Laguna Seca. That is a cramped area. Again. Sale near the end of this month.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%