My Team R26 Renault F1 '06 [Alonso Edition] (Ultimate-Pack)

Skins My Team R26 Renault F1 '06 [Alonso Edition] (Ultimate-Pack) 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

A nice Mod and a good Work.

can it maybe that you mod changes files that makes the game bleeched, less saturated and reduce resolution? Im in Singapure and first i recognized was that the Menu with the Practice Programms was bleeched and that the Track looks a bit bleeched sometimes.

We did not have this information, thanks for warning, sometimes the mods interfere with other elements. We will test a review for the next update, thanks.

We did not have this information, thanks for warning, sometimes the mods interfere with other elements. We will test a review for the next update, thanks.

Forgot it, my failure. I deinstalled and reinstalled F1 2020 its still there the Yellow "Singapure" Text on the Walls in Singapure are in Low Resolution and get sharper over time. Maybe i never recognized that bevore.

And the Bleeched Menu is maybe a Gamma Problem.^^

I dont think your mod do that. I think that was bevore but i never recognize it. But a Screenshot will follow after im Back on Track.

EDIT:

in the Menu the Black-Grey mixed Menu Elements should be Black.
in Singapure the Singapure advertising signs are unsharp other advertising signs are sharp.

But as sayd i think i never Recognized that advertising signs so it was there bevore maybe.
What happens to the Menu i dont understand, maybe a Gamma Problem on my PC, or the last Patch from F1 2020?

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Double R, Beitrag: 3234523, Mitglied: 1321349"]

[/ ZITAT]

Hallo Double R. Ich habe den Alonso Mod auf den 1.06 Patch und habe keinen Fehler. Und wenn sie eine mclaren Lackierung für mein Team, das würte mich freu, und danke für die schöne Arbeit.

Last edited:
Amazing job! Would you be interested in making a full Brawn GP Team as well? I’m sure a lot of people would appreciate that.

Amazing! I love it.

Just installed the new Version (2.1) and noticed that the Caps are very glossy. I think in 2.0 it was not the case. Maybe a bug :)

Great mod, I love this one and the McLaren one, just a question, is there any way to get this without Fernando Alonso name on the suit and the front wing?

By the way, someone already post it, but the hat texture seems really glossy, idk if it's like that or is it a bug?

Other than that I really love this mod, more so now that it kinda match Alpine's colors :)

Great mod, I love this one and the McLaren one, just a question, is there any way to get this without Fernando Alonso name on the suit and the front wing?

By the way, someone already post it, but the hat texture seems really glossy, idk if it's like that or is it a bug?

Other than that I really love this mod, more so now that it kinda match Alpine's colors :)
it's a mod about Fernando Alonso sorry I can't delete the name

Hi, I have used this mod for a while and now I have switched to one of in game liveries and team colors but still the garage, motorhome, personnel, etc.. show this renault images all over. How do I revert all those or fix them to match my current team colors? Except the car and drivers, nothing else matches basically.

Hi, I have used this mod for a while and now I have switched to one of in game liveries and team colors but still the garage, motorhome, personnel, etc.. show this renault images all over. How do I revert all those or fix them to match my current team colors? Except the car and drivers, nothing else matches basically.
You can go to Steam, right click on the game, go to properties, then in the local files tab search for verify game files, it will get the files from the game before you use the mod, It takes a while since steam will download the archives for the original game (notice you'll not have anything remaining about the mod anymore, so if you want to use it again in the future, you'll have to copy & paste the mod again), hope it helps :)

You can go to Steam, right click on the game, go to properties, then in the local files tab search for verify game files, it will get the files from the game before you use the mod, It takes a while since steam will download the archives for the original game (notice you'll not have anything remaining about the mod anymore, so if you want to use it again in the future, you'll have to copy & paste the mod again), hope it helps :)

Thank you!. It does not touch any of my saves though right?

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 58 33.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 52 29.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 2.3%