MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request)

Skins MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Someone send me a donation for this livery, wanted to know who it is Simon Walter.... thanks for the donation but you should send request here on RD.... because i cant do any follow over it with you via a message on paypal ....

Steven Poirier submitted a new resource:

MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request) - Requested livery

Read more about this resource...
I really really like this livery and would like to use it for my career mode. I would like to replace
Steven Poirier submitted a new resource:

MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request) - Requested livery

Read more about this resource...

First I would like to say I really really like this livery. I would like to make a few minor changes to the sponsors on the car to fit with my career team a little better. However, I cannot get the file to open in photoshop. I was wondering if you knew how to fix this. I have the ego ERP opener and the intel texture works plug in for photoshop but every time I try and open the image in photoshop it redirects me to a 'create new image screen'. I was wondering if you had any idea how to fix this?

I really really like this livery and would like to use it for my career mode. I would like to replace

First I would like to say I really really like this livery. I would like to make a few minor changes to the sponsors on the car to fit with my career team a little better. However, I cannot get the file to open in photoshop. I was wondering if you knew how to fix this. I have the ego ERP opener and the intel texture works plug in for photoshop but every time I try and open the image in photoshop it redirects me to a 'create new image screen'. I was wondering if you had any idea how to fix this?

give me time will send you the photoshop files for it

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 98 91.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 38 35.5%