Resource icon

Skins N24h/Blancpain Lumirank LED panel texture (triple digit) V1.0 V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looks ****ing awesome man great work!
42099683631_fc9377a481_o.jpg

Just a test at the moment I have a few more things to work on with the skins before v1.2 is released. I did some tweaks... added inner & outer glow, made the background a little wider so I could add a drop shadow to make it look a bit more '3D'. I also doubled the banner texture resolution so the detail of your light panel can be seen better.

Question is now... what numbers should I put on the cars? :laugh: Think I will stick with 911/912.

Last edited:
@ThatAudiFan For better visibility I've been playing about with blend modes, etc and have ended up with the following settings:

To group 'PRO-AM Group' (as I'm using blue leds for the N24 number boards):
  • Blend mode of group to 'Linear Dodge (add)'
  • Inner glow: blend mode='Linear Dodge (add)', Colour=white, opacity=29%, noise=71%, technique=precise, choke=52%, size=5px, contour=(the one that peaks in the middle), Range=49%, jitter=0, anti-aliased=checked
  • Satin: colour=white, blend mode='screen', opacity=18%, angle=45,distance=33,size=16contour=(the one that peaks in the middle), anti-aliased=checked, invert=checked
  • Inner glow: blend mode='screen', Colour=(same blue as the led parts), opacity=94%, noise=16%, technique=softer, spread=49%, size=8px, contour=(the one that goes diagonally up from left to right), Range=100%, jitter=31, anti-aliased=checked
LEDS DIFFUSE layer (this is the main one I found to make it better the most):
  • 'Fill' set to 50%
Which results in this:
28257361518_a1bfd02809_o.jpg

(KS Showroom, default lighting, default pp filter)

@ThatAudiFan For better visibility I've been playing about with blend modes, etc and have ended up with the following settings:

To group 'PRO-AM Group' (as I'm using blue leds for the N24 number boards):
  • Blend mode of group to 'Linear Dodge (add)'
  • Inner glow: blend mode='Linear Dodge (add)', Colour=white, opacity=29%, noise=71%, technique=precise, choke=52%, size=5px, contour=(the one that peaks in the middle), Range=49%, jitter=0, anti-aliased=checked
  • Satin: colour=white, blend mode='screen', opacity=18%, angle=45,distance=33,size=16contour=(the one that peaks in the middle), anti-aliased=checked, invert=checked
  • Inner glow: blend mode='screen', Colour=(same blue as the led parts), opacity=94%, noise=16%, technique=softer, spread=49%, size=8px, contour=(the one that goes diagonally up from left to right), Range=100%, jitter=31, anti-aliased=checked
LEDS DIFFUSE layer (this is the main one I found to make it better the most):
  • 'Fill' set to 50%
Looks very good mate! I'll see if I can play around with it a bit, I'll get back to you if I don't succeed ;)

Ive downloaded this, added to a skin, but having issues with it actually looking like its lit up??? Probably needs some sort of readme file to help people.

Does it also show race position???

Would you be able to give me a hand with sorting this out and getting it working like irl???
Cheers
__custom_showroom_1564069878.jpg

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 276 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 284 38.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 267 35.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 174 23.3%
  • Toyota

Votes: 281 37.6%
  • Intel

Votes: 93 12.4%