Nagai Sakana

Tracks Nagai Sakana 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
DrZepto submitted a new resource:

Nagai Sakana - 1.77km Japanese-inspired Drift Circuit with short touge and multiple routes

Focusing on a larger sized and greater number of starting pits, my third custom track for Assetto Corsa is now available to download including Blender and source files (exclusive to DrZepto.com)

Nagai Sakana, meaning 'Long fish' in Japanese, is a fictional drift track circuit located somewhere unknown in Japan. Featuring higher quality models, improved foliage meshes, plus better textures and shaders...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, I wanted to try out this track today but had issues in multiplayer. I was able to leave the pits normally and drive around, however other people on my server just kept falling through the ground as soon as they drove into the pit exit. I'll try to add more info like CSP versions or settings if I can find out more.

Hello, I wanted to try out this track today but had issues in multiplayer. I was able to leave the pits normally and drive around, however other people on my server just kept falling through the ground as soon as they drove into the pit exit. I'll try to add more info like CSP versions or settings if I can find out more.
Hello, thank you for your feedback, apologies about this bug! I'll investigate this and aim to fix it asap.

Hello, I believe the issue might have been from the track surface having too many polygons but as I don't have a server to verify this is the case, I've compiled v1.1 Hotfix in hopes this will fix the issue. Please let me know if this problem still persists and I'll continue trying to locate the culprit. I've published the v1.1 Hotfix onto my website and will update RaceDepartment's download link now. Thanks again, DrZepto.

Hello, I believe the issue might have been from the track surface having too many polygons but as I don't have a server to verify this is the case, I've compiled v1.1 Hotfix in hopes this will fix the issue. Please let me know if this problem still persists and I'll continue trying to locate the culprit. I've published the v1.1 Hotfix onto my website and will update RaceDepartment's download link now. Thanks again, DrZepto.
Still Exists hmu if you need a server to test on

DrZepto updated Nagai Sakana with a new update entry:

1.2 - Multiplayer issues resolved!

Firstly, thank you to everyone for the support and submitting bug reports to help improve my content, I really appreciate it!

With the release of version 1.2, players on multiplayer servers should now be able to leave the pits area and no longer fall through the track!

The culprit appeared to be the lack of defining surfaces in the surfaces.ini config file alongside high triangle count of the track's mesh. Additionally, I've optimised the track and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DrZepto updated Nagai Sakana with a new update entry:

1.3 - Night lights, Rain FX, Optimisations & more!

Firstly, thank you all for your support and achieving over 1,000 downloads!

With the release of version 1.3, comes a wide variety of changes, optimisations, and improvements - providing an overall better drifting experience!

Changes featured in version 1.3:
1. Added lighting for night use
a. Added onto floodlights, street lights, shop sign, and factory lights
b. Meshes featuring lighting edited for emissive lighting...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, love the track first of!
Do you have a version with "boxes and zones" ? i would love an alternate version with more comp vibes :)
thanks for the awesome track!
Hello, thank you, am glad to hear you enjoy it!
I like this idea! Currently there isn't a competition style version but will see what I can do :thumbsup:
Thanks again, have a good day! :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%