NAMeS+AI for RacerXtc Mods

Other NAMeS+AI for RacerXtc Mods v0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
John B. Ellis submitted a new resource:

NAMeS+AI for RacerXtc Mods - Realistic driver names for Racer XTC Mods

NAMeS+AI for RacerXtc Mods​

This mod includes numerous custom-AI files that add real drivers, with individual AI attributes, to RacerXtc's car mods for AMS2. This custom-AI mod provides real drivers for the following:

2016 NASCAR Spring Cup

1967 Lotus 51 Formula Ford

1966 For Mustang Fastback

Installation

Currently...

Read more about this resource...

This morning I installed this mod via CM, as I tried to launch the combo I wanted to race, driving a lmp2 in Multi class, lmhd/lmp2/gte, at Laguna seca, with the mod installed, i was not getting multi class, only lmp2, as soon as I removed the mod, multi class was working again as intended.
Tried many times, but always the same issue with the mod installed.

This morning I installed this mod via CM, as I tried to launch the combo I wanted to race, driving a lmp2 in Multi class, lmhd/lmp2/gte, at Laguna seca, with the mod installed, i was not getting multi class, only lmp2, as soon as I removed the mod, multi class was working again as intended.
Tried many times, but always the same issue with the mod installed.
Do you have the original NAMeS mod installed? The original NAMeS mod includes custom-AI files for 100% of default Reiza content, and is necessary to guarantee 100% real names during multiclass events. Custom-AI files & multiclass is an all-or-nothing affair: ALL classes must have custom-AI files during multiclass races. Original NAMeS plugs any holes in classes not modded by other mods (whether mods of default Reiza content or PCARS2 conversions, etc.) someone may want to use.

Last edited:
Do you have the original NAMeS mod installed? The original NAMeS mod includes custom-AI files for 100% of default Reiza content, and is necessary to guarantee 100% real names during multiclass events. Custom-AI files & multiclass is an all-or-nothing affair: ALL classes must have custom-AI files during multiclass races. Original NAMeS plugs any holes in classes not modded by other mods (whether mods of default Reiza content or PCARS2 conversions, etc.) someone may want to use.
No, I do not, have the original NAMeS mod installed, yet, I will and try again.
Thank you for the feedback.
Edit: Yep!, that worked, all good now, thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest
Thank you for making AMS2 more interesting.
With work like yours and all the other modder, either improving the gameplay or adding content, AMS2 is gaining attraction.
I hope it is only a question of time, for the general population to take notice and that the general interest toward AMS2 will reflect the great injection of vitamins AMS2 is getting from the "community".:)

John B. Ellis updated NAMeS+AI for RacerXtc Mods with a new update entry:

1963 Watson Offenhauser added.

v0.3 adds the 1963 Watson Offenhauser. All drivers who raced a Watson Offenhauser at the 1963 Indy 500 feature in the file, along with a few other Offenhausers from the same event. Parnelli Jones drives the racing-winning "Calhoun" #98.

In case you're not familiar with the 1963 Indy 500, the F-Vintage Gen1 class awaits a rematch....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.3%