All 2016 cars have been updated, just need to reimport the TGA's to the cupcars2016_4k.rab file and then downsize and do the same for the lower resolution carset. Hope to finish within the next day or so. Just tedious work now!

This is Jeff Gordons '13 DTEH scheme, I've been working on. It is still not 100% accurate as I put Valvoline instead of Quaker State on it and changed some of the smaller logos. I use this as my career scheme, that's why my name is on the windscreen. I always liked this scheme very much...
Credits go to NDG for the base, BER for the contigs and numbers, and zaw24fan for the DTEH logos.

NASCARHeatEvolution2016-10-0317-58-49.jpg.html

NASCARHeatEvolution2016-10-0318-00-33.jpg.html

NASCARHeatEvolution2016-10-0318-01-03.jpg.html

NASCARHeatEvolution2016-10-0318-01-40.jpg.html

This is Jeff Gordons '13 DTEH scheme, I've been working on. It is still not 100% accurate as I put Valvoline instead of Quaker State on it and changed some of the smaller logos. I use this as my career scheme, that's why my name is on the windscreen. I always liked this scheme very much...
Credits go to NDG for the base, BER for the contigs and numbers, and zaw24fan for the DTEH logos.

Looks real good!!!

WIP of Chevrolet template. Still have some cleanup to do.

ce9zl6Z.jpg
aowzone when do you think you have this template up,I got a car i like to paint and i think it would be easy with this template? By the way i was wondering if any one thinks it going to be to where we can paint the wheels for the career car? I found the wheels i just don't know what assigned the wheel to each car.

Did you take the screen shot in practice,And if so how?

aowzone when do you think you have this template up,I got a car i like to paint and i think it would be easy with this template? By the way i was wondering if any one thinks it going to be to where we can paint the wheels for the career car? I found the wheels i just don't know what assigned the wheel to each car.

I can send you what I have now.

Send me a PM with your email address.

I'm not fully happy with it yet, but would love to see someone do a paint with it in its current state so I can see what work remains.

Did you take the screen shot in practice,And if so how?

I just took the outside camera and put the car in reverse and the camera turns around. Then I put it back in 1st but did not go. The camera starts slowly to move to it original position, but you can stop it by hitting the brakes, as soon as you lift the brakes it starts to move again slowly.

Carset is complete, but the self installer is crashing. Going to have to go back and reimport all 40 updated cars into the asset bundle and see if I can get it to update my rab file without crashing. Damn that sucked.

This is what i am working on right now,I have both black and silver Axalta cars. I need to do some touch up on both,If any one want's them i will put them up for download

Attachments

• 20161004175308_1.jpg
    20161004175308_1.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 20161004175327_1.jpg
    20161004175327_1.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 270
  • 20161005051953_1.jpg
    20161005051953_1.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
I can't seem to find a way to do non-online 2 player races. Is there a way to do that? When I go to multiplayer it automatically sends me to the online service which we don't have.
Also, any way to add cautions, and to increase races beyond 8 laps, in the quick races?
Thanks

NASCAR Heat All Stars DLC .jpg

Dusenberry Martin Racing and Monster Games have released a new, free, DLC package for NASCAR Heat Evolution entitled the All Stars DLC, bringing a couple of new paint schemes to the game.

The Erik Jones , GameStop and Sprint All-Star DLC schemes are now free on Xbox One and PS4, adding to a growing list of available DLC's for the American racing game. Although free for Xbox One and PS4, no news on if PC gamers will receive the paint schemes has been made available.

For those of you with a taste for NASCAR Heat Evolution DLC packages, the game also offers other free and paid choices, such as the Toyota Challenge Pack 1(four free Toyota themed challenges), Chase for the Cup Sprint Schemes 1 (several Chase paint schemes for a selection of the top ranking drivers), new spotter audio and several other slight variations on the NASCAR Heat Evolution standard release.

Plagued with several bugs and generally poorly received by the sim racing community, NASCAR Heat Evolution, DMR and Monster Games really need to up the pace of development in the coming weeks if this game is to fulfil the potential it initially promised.

NASCAR Heat Evolution is available for PS4, Xbox One and PC now.

The All Stars DLC is available for free on Xbox One and PS4

The NASCAR Heat Evolution sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for news and discussions, downloads, racing club events and community chat! Get involved today!

What do you think of NASCAR Heat Evolution so far? Do you like the new DLC package? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
The files are duplicated in just about every sharedassets[num].assets file. How do you know which one to import your changes to?

I've found the digital dash, hud, car nums, loading screens, etc. But these are in just about every assets file.

Any guidance please?

The files are duplicated in just about every sharedassets[num].assets file. How do you know which one to import your changes to?

I've found the digital dash, hud, car nums, loading screens, etc. But these are in just about every assets file.

Any guidance please?
If you pick one like shared 35 or i think any other one you pick and change the texture,It will be the one that show's up in game

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events