Nelson Ledges - Historic American Track

View attachment 655359View attachment 655361View attachment 655362

features:
24 pit/grid
historic American track
CSP RainFX and goodies
balloons and planes
more cool things to feast the eyes and fill the mood
an easter egg (can you find it?) (note: not a real egg)

credits:
Original rFactor Track Build by "Goggles Pisano"
Converted to GTR2 by "Advent57"
conversion, cams, AI, lighting, textures, shaders, much misc by...

Read more about this resource...

Raced motorcycles there back in the early 1970's. We always referred to it as the place where you could be standing in mud up to your knees and have dust blowing in your eyes. I remember helping a team carry their bike from their van to the starting grid because it was too muddy to push it there.:p

Very nice version. Have run the track many times with the SCCA in both prototype and open wheel cars. The old joke when you told anyone you were going there was, "bring your lawn mower." The infield grass was always a foot or more high. One year you could only see the top portion of my car parked in the grass!

Raced motorcycles there back in the early 1970's. We always referred to it as the place where you could be standing in mud up to your knees and have dust blowing in your eyes. I remember helping a team carry their bike from their van to the starting grid because it was too muddy to push it there.:p
Raced there from 2000-2004. Really want to check this out but it keeps crashing after trying to load.

Perfect I’m going to a track day at Nelson on Friday!! I have AC, but never really used it. Can someone give me the quick and dirty on how to download and start practicing this track asap!?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.6%