New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
when i go to the house, i see the sign for sale, but i cant press on it, how to fix it ? I bought it on another save, but i deleted old files

*edit: fixed by saving the game again*

Last edited:
Nice update!

Tho now the upstairs kitchen sink is missing the faucet.
if there are several failures, the electricity bills are not displayed correctly and the code does not work well, the steaks are not displayed if you do not buy the barbecue, the kitchen tap is not displayed if you do not buy the jacuzzi and mopped spawns inside satsuma lol xD

I did bought the house and gone for carry my items from first house. When I came back I can not switch anything. (Lights, doors, gate remote , etc.). I think plugin glitched because it looks like I didn't buy the house. So I delete every file that has been created from plugin and try again but nope now I can't buy the house again and can't do anything. Please help me...
try to save in the old house and try it again, tomorrow I will try to upload another version solving the failures that cause that the codes do not work correctly.

kunedo updated New House with a new update entry:

New House update!

Change Log:
=========
V. 3.7 :
-Added button to magazine to leave without buy.
-Improved the way to detect the components.
-Fixed the failure of the store steak that was not displayed correctly..
-Fixed the bug in the electricity bill.
-Fixed the bug that caused the kitchen tap not to show up.
-Fixed several bugs in the barbecue.
-Improved kwh meter, now also consume garage doors and lights independent.
-Fixed the failure that caused save not correctly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I see all the youtubers have the black house with a tv, BBQ and all. I downloaded the latest version and I get a brick texture on the outside with no tv no BBQ no pool no nothing

I see all the youtubers have the black house with a tv, BBQ and all. I downloaded the latest version and I get a brick texture on the outside with no tv no BBQ no pool no nothing
You need to buy these accessories, you can buy them from a magazine in the phone room.

Hey uh I think there is something wrong with the mod, I reinstalled it completely and the electricity bill still says Infinity and I can't even buy the house anymore.
oof.png

Hey uh I think there is something wrong with the mod, I reinstalled it completely and the electricity bill still says Infinity and I can't even buy the house anymore. View attachment 237112
I'm looking at it, which is why the reading of the light shows infinity value, I'll cover it so that it does not reach infinity value, while to solve it go to the folder "% userprofile% \ appdata \ locallow \ Amistech \ My Summer Car "and find file" newhouse_electric.xml " delete it and run game.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 59 29.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 38 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 2.0%