New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
if the mailbox is throwing error every second and that generates a drop in fps, I am currently working on it, the tap problem, I do not see for sure where the problem is, so I will try to change the model of the entire tap, the Spawn of the envelop I look at it too and the Spawn of basketball.
I have noticed not only basketball duplicated but also the spanner set , gasoline jerry and the radio
and a weird behaviour on vehicles on when N is pressed too

I have noticed not only basketball duplicated but also the spanner set , gasoline jerry and the radio
and a weird behaviour on vehicles on when N is pressed too
fixing other problems and seen this problem that you comment, now I upload a new version, with several things fixed.

kunedo updated New House with a new update entry:

NewHouse Updated!

-V 4.7

-Fixed a lot of bugs, Mailbox ,BasketBall and various items in garage,fixed the electricity bill, to avoid problems with the mailbox, all other invoices have been disabled.
-Before changing the model of the taps, and wanted to do a test to see if it is now displayed correctly (previously some players had the faucet handle in bad position).

Read the rest of this update entry...

nope , kitchen tap is still broken and with errape sounds:
20200106000045_1.jpg

I see the problem of why it does not show the bag, in the new updates of the game they modified the bag, if there is a bag in the game and then buy the steaks if the bag will come out. I'm fixing it.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.9%