New Job

Plugins New Job 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
the box disappears when you deliver it? do a test, remove all the mods except this one and try with a box to have if the money appears, while looking at me if I can find the problem.
I am sorry again.
I just removed all the mods except this one.All other plugins works fine (and i have almost all of them).I realize that i have 28.01.2018. version and i downloaded 23.02.2018. an still the same.
The whole process (I do the same thing with strawberries and it always works) :
1. I have this job at two places as you said (apples and oranges).
2. I take empty box and fulfill it with apples/oranges (aproximatelly two threes).
3. I bring the box to the man (and put it where two other full boxes are).So it fall in to the textures.
4. Now I expect the 50mk/200mk but nothing, not even a single word.
I really know how to install mods.I have done it for various games, and i am always persistent until i success.This is making me nervous because i don't have an idea what is happening.So please help me if you can, and sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
I am sorry again.
I just removed all the mods except this one.All other plugins works fine (and i have almost all of them).I realize that i have 28.01.2018. version and i downloaded 23.02.2018. an still the same.
The whole process (I do the same thing with strawberries and it always works) :
1. I have this job at two places as you said (apples and oranges).
2. I take empty box and fulfill it with apples/oranges (aproximatelly two threes).
3. I bring the box to the man (and put it where two other full boxes are).So it fall in to the textures.
4. Now I expect the 50mk/200mk but nothing, not even a single word.
I really know how to install mods.I have done it for various games, and i am always persistent until i success.This is making me nervous because i don't have an idea what is happening.So please help me if you can, and sorry for my bad English.
Today I found out that selling apples at orange stand and selling oranges at apple stand works for me, but i still can't sell apples and oranges locally.
Anyway, thank you for your advice.I hope i'm not the only person with this bug, and i hope it's going to be fixed in some future update.

Today I found out that selling apples at orange stand and selling oranges at apple stand works for me, but i still can't sell apples and oranges locally.
Anyway, thank you for your advice.I hope i'm not the only person with this bug, and i hope it's going to be fixed in some future update.
perfect, that makes the job much easier, you're not the only one, it's a bug of the mod that in the next update will fix it. Thank you.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 413 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 282 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back