Nissan Fantasy Mod

Nissan Fantasy Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Blue99. submitted a new resource:

Nissan Fantasy Mod - Nissan to join F1 instead of Audi (Alfa Romeo replacement)

Alternative universe: Nissan annouce buyout of Sauber F1 Team.

*This mod does not include driver & staff photo uniform changes.*

This mod has replaced the livery, driver suits, staff shirts, HQ branding, team name and logo.

Please do not re-upload this mod as your own, but do enjoy.

Let me know if you have any ideas for alternitive teams you would like to see.View attachment 741963View attachment 741964

Read more about this resource...

Hello mate, great mod!
I would suggest having the rename element part in a separate file however, as when I use it, it sets all my other teams back to default, and I would be happy to use "Sauber" as the name instead of "Nissan" to have all my other renames apply.
Great mod though and will definitely use in the future!

Great stuff mate, could you make it so that it replaces Haas though?
Originally was going to be the 3D models everyone uses to mod, the Haas one doesn't line up with the model in the game so it would be near impossble for me to do.

The 3D models have a file you open that you edit and then it applies it so you can see what you've edited, but if you import the Haas livery file on it then it's not a match.

Hello mate, great mod!
I would suggest having the rename element part in a separate file however, as when I use it, it sets all my other teams back to default, and I would be happy to use "Sauber" as the name instead of "Nissan" to have all my other renames apply.
Great mod though and will definitely use in the future!
Only issue with that is there is just 1 file where all the team names are so if even if it was a seperate mod it would still only change the 1 name.
If anyone's uploaded a master name change mod, I could upload this mod without the name file in it.

It's basically a notepad doc with all the text in the game in it so you just do a search and replace, like this was literally just "Alfa Romeo" to "Nissan" lol.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back