NISSAN Pennzoil Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods

MyTeam NISSAN Pennzoil Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods 2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
SiP updated NISSAN Pennzoil Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods with a new update entry:

NISSAN Shell Pennzoil F1 Chassis

v2 Version
added Red Bull, Mercedes and Alpine Chassis to choose

just put the .erp files from the folder u like to use ( e.g. .../V2-0/MY TEAM - MERCEDES ) to ur _ACTIVE folder.

i dont ve the time to test them all very well so there migt be a few bugs, if there is , just let me know or wait for updates =) hope u like it and have fun

lg SIP

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ive been looking forward to a Yellow livery especially on a RB Chassis.
Some of my opinions.

With the RB chassis, perhaps have a thin red line between the black and yellow to make the car pop a little more - The Red line on the driver suit needs to replicate this too, meaning be more thin separating the black and yellow.

The Nissan sponsor needs to replace the Pennzoil on the side of the chassis
The Pennzoil sponsor needs to replace the Shell sponsor on the fin
The Nismo sponsor needs to replace the Richard Mile sponsor and be added to the front wing
The Nissan logo needs to just be plain, the sponsors crow it too much.

Reactions: SiP
Some of my opinions.

With the RB chassis, perhaps have a thin red line between the black and yellow to make the car pop a little more - The Red line on the driver suit needs to replicate this too, meaning be more thin separating the black and yellow.

The Nismo sponsor needs to replace the Richard Mile sponsor and be added to the front wing

Some of my opinions.

The RB was an idea , i like the chassis but it doesnt really fit here. I was playing around with all the f1 chassis. And i ve to say for me the MB , Aston and Alpine fits best for the nissan pennzoil project . u got really good points and if there is time, ill spend it on the RB

=)

The RB was an idea , i like the chassis but it doesnt really fit here. I was playing around with all the f1 chassis. And i ve to say for me the MB , Aston and Alpine fits best for the nissan pennzoil project . u got really good points and if there is time, ill spend it on the RB

=)
Yeah its more to re align the sponsors to suit the design.

I see you have taken away the RDB chassis. Thats unfortunate as I was wanting to use the MOD for RDB chassis, guess Ill have to use another MOD now unfortunately.

Yeah its more to re align the sponsors to suit the design.

I see you have taken away the RDB chassis. Thats unfortunate as I was wanting to use the MOD for RDB chassis, guess Ill have to use another MOD now unfortunately.
Its still there in the older versions and it will be back ;-)

make sure u got the latest version ! and btw THANKS again for the MODULAR MODS, its a gamechanger and makes that all possible !

50.jpg
51.jpg
52.jpg

and u should ve the ALPINE nissan Pennzoil as ur MYTEAM car.
i use the alpine for myself atm , so the files should be fine and working.
=)

don't want to be a bitch, especially because youre doing this essentially for free but when's (or if) the alphatauri version comming up?
To be honest , i dont like the ATchassis but there is a good chance that ill use the AT for an other project in the future.

But if u ar a pennzoil nerd and in love with the ATchassis , we can talk about it .
;-)

Last edited:
Hi, ok ok m8 , ill check the files later,

Did u reinstall modular mods after the latest f1 22 patch?
Make sure everything is up to date .

Ill chack the files from my side when im home.
Lg sip
it doesn't work for me ... i see only the fom car, the original chassis don't work..even the teamwear doesn't work. however, from the images, great work and attention to detail

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Porsche

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • BMW

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • McLaren

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Toyota

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Intel

Votes: 5 13.2%