Oesterreichring 1979 reworked

Tracks Oesterreichring 1979 reworked V 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
pepperoni ac24 submitted a new resource:

Oesterreichring 1979 reworked - Skin for Oesterreichring 1979

Like for Monza 1966, Suzuka or Watkins Glen, I made this skin firstly for my personal use, and never planned to share it, but i think to myself that perhaps some others simracers could enjoy it, so here the skin, hope you will have fun with it like myself ;)

List of changes:
-add details to all the originals billboards
-change all the trees to be close to what mountain pastures are and to be closed to the "red bull ring" that track would become.
-change the crowd (there was no...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks a lot for, words like yours are really supportive and give the will to do more and more! :)
Planned to do:
- 70's F1 Brands Hatch
-Early winter skin for Hungaroring
-70's F1 Watkins Glen
-Rework some of my old skins to improve them
And more if got time :)

Thanks a lot for, words like yours are really supportive and give the will to do more and more! :)
Planned to do:
- 70's F1 Brands Hatch
-Early winter skin for Hungaroring
-70's F1 Watkins Glen
-Rework some of my old skins to improve them
And more if got time :)
Oh wow! Great!!
I've always hoped there'd be a 70s Brands Hatch skin as it seems suited to this type of relook - I think (but don't know for sure) that the layout hasn't changed much since then.
And for Watkins Glen: I'm not joking I was thinking that a vintage Watkins Glen skin would be great just yesterday.
Thank you

Pepperoni, is there any chance you could make similar rework for 1974 "Spielberg Historic" version of this track? Both conversions for AC are from the same source, so i guess they might partially share the same scenery files?

Oh wow! Great!!
I've always hoped there'd be a 70s Brands Hatch skin as it seems suited to this type of relook - I think (but don't know for sure) that the layout hasn't changed much since then.
And for Watkins Glen: I'm not joking I was thinking that a vintage Watkins Glen skin would be great just yesterday.
Thank you
I did a set of vintage skins a couple of years ago including Brands hatch based on the 70's

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.9%