F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Your work, mate. u saved my life. i has definetly give up from the patch. This open the horizons =) hehehehe.

I sent a PM in CM foruns to them asking about that and warning about the situation. After all, most wise people that
use PC platform are using mods. Or doing them, in our case =) hehehehe. Maybe was accidental =)

Thanks again, mate! And if u feeling moddish, i reaslly need help with the minimaps !

I always tested all lighting.xml of the tracks for check the Real and correct Sun position in comparison with the real races of the real F1.

One example: Today was the Abu Dabi GP, and you can see the correct sun position in this circuit. The Sun position in the game and mods is WRONG.

I have a compilation of the best lighting.xml files from some "Real Sun and Truelight" mods, and I choose the better "lighting.xml" files of each mod, to make my own "real sunlight mod".

PD: Sorry for my bad english.
PD2: I don't have any .xml editor. I'm only testing the "effects and lighting.xml" files in game.

Yes, they are doing a great job. But again: is it normal that the mod has such a big impact on the framerate? It's important to know if it's normal because then I know I have to use another mod instead of searching for a solution.

Could I make a small suggestion?

I think that this mod is really cool and Gl4dia70r has obviously put in tons of time on this mod to try and perfect it. However, all the various versions of it floating around make it very confusing for interested folks, and even for people like me who are always on RD :). I would strongly suggest that once Version 2.0 is finished, to have only one Truelight thread which has links to the various versions you are currently developing/supporting along with concise explanations of what each version does.

This would really help everyone out and would make it a lot easier to see the different options available to the user when selecting a version of your mod. At the moment it really is quite confusing. Thanks for all the efforts with the mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 410 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 280 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 123 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.5%
Back