F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Good to know. But at least a fix exists ^^ There wouldn't be any fix if someone hasn't tried to find out what was the cause of the problem. Codies didn't even tried to find out :) I remember now .. that's me who found that this was the flow.bin ^^

Two important question:
1.-The AI is also affected by the tire wear simulation too?
2.- The current 2010 champion, Sebastian Vettel AI is faster and better than the S.Vettel AI from the original CM files? (same question about Alonso and Hamilton AI drivers.) You can modify the AI skill for each AI driver according to their respective performance (and final position in the championship) in the 2010 season?

Thank You.

PD: My english is poor, sorry.

I don't know if you need the fix or not but if you can test and see if the game saves your game with this mod without the save fix it would be great.

1. I don't know, I might have accidentaly enabled but probably not because I don't remember editing anything of that sort.

2. I didn't change anything specific like this but you can easily edit yourself by opening up the database.bin and look at the ai_driver part as well as the f1drivers part. :)

Im working on it i have the Raindrip Fix Almost and wil try to fix the puddels without the CM Fix buth i need more time for that one
Excellent news. It's a real shame CM messed things up. Fortunately we've got guys like you and the rest of the RDDev team to make things good again :)

Man .. I don't understand why you are like that. We're trying to satisfy everyone. Is it so hard to download an update ??? The hardest is to make this stupid update. So really.. shut up
Was this at me? :S

With this mod you can't save without the save fix. Just tried.

I take it this is a work in progress mod, so here is some short feedback from the test ride I had. Just in case that is some useful info for you.
0) AI don't do rocket starts anymore, some drivers even blow the start. Looks quite realistic to me, thumbs up.
1) 40% race in Suzuka, pro difficulty, fuel sim + tyre sim on, I struggle keeping up with the backmarkers.
2) Same as in 1), but fuel sim off, I can go the pace of the race leader quite comfortably.
3) Same as in 1), but Istanbul this time, I'm way faster than the race leader and win by 35 seconds in front of Massa. Maybe noteworthy: last 14 places finished within 10 seconds. Schumacher was the guy who finished in 10th, so it was not due to a backmarker blocking the road for the faster guys. Kinda looks like the Virgins, HRT and Lotus can go about the same speed as the Mercs. At least they did in that race.

hi i like that youre doing this mod and it looks like more realistic like tappex said. i think a few things could be improved (all sims on ai level at legend driving toro rosso):
in melbourne qualifying in my last run ai made mistake and i overtook at yellow flag so round was illegal and i had to start at p 16. started on hard tires. before my stop in round 8 of 12 i was in front and after changing to soft tires i came out 1 sec in front of hamilton. at the end i won the race with 18 seconds in front. and thats the clue i think the speed of the legend ai have to be improved. at legend in a bad car getting 18 seconds in 4 rounds isnt really realistic.
thats no critic at your work just a opinion what should be changend in an mod update.

if i find more points which can be improved ill write down :)

greetz and thanks for the hard work (at all modders here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 21.8%