F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

With the PSSG Editor (Ryder25) - download on this Website - open the Codemasters/F1 2010/frontend/b_nonpersistent.pssg file and search for the named .dds file .... than import the new files .. one by one ... an save your pssg file
Thats all

i would like to try this mod, i'm really excited, i do all the things you said to use it, but, i have de question marks and nothing append in game, not modded. I put all the file in the F1 2010 directory but it didn't make anything else.
Could you help, one more time?

i would like to try this mod, i'm really excited, i do all the things you said to use it, but, i have de question marks and nothing append in game, not modded. I put all the file in the F1 2010 directory but it didn't make anything else.
Could you help, one more time?

Injector_moding_pre_alpha (v. 0.1) does not contain a TV Style.
Injector_moding_pre_alpha (v. 0.1) - a program which is being implemented in the game, allowing you to add back anything.

TV Style - an addition to Injector_moding_pre_alpha /
At this point you can not download TV Style.
TV Style in alpha version and under development.

i'm really sorry but my english is poor, i try to do my best but, i think i've done everything you said, and, except if you put this file to download for help, i d'ont understand how it's run, i launch injector_moding_pre_alpha.exe, i have question marks, i launch the game without closing impa, and nothing happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 285 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 230 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 152 18.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.0%