old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I have removed the password from the TEST server. The reason for this, is that I have set it up for analysis from ISI. It COULD be that there are unknow persons on that server tonight. Tomorrow, the password will be back on again, and it will be a RD Dedicated server again.

Sorry for the inconvienence, but we need to assist ISI as I hope that they can fix it, so all other vmods work again as well.

UPDATE 16th March 2012 (v1.0.3.3)
- Added all the default ISI rFactor2 Tracks in live track position system
- Added the plugin to generate your own track maps of different circuits
- Added a instruction/guide to build your own trackmaps of circuits
- Hotlaps updated, now the difference between top time and the rest is shown
Please update via LiveMonitor.exe or download from the link below:
http://malaysiansimracers.com/fahad/rF2/LiveMonitor/updates/LMDataLogger1033.zip

Download the track from the link above (click here)
Install the track (untick the show mods only box)
Download the mod only
Tick the Show Mods Only box back on again
Install the mod
Join the server.

The server is restarted again with the regular club racing password.

I can't check it here, since I have no access to my game PC. Have to look into it at home.

Can you check for me which version of the RACEDEPARTMENT Megane @ MidOhio Test you have installed now? Is it version 1.0 or 1.2?

Just drove a few laps, and to me, they suck :)

Reason,
I use a G25 with shifter in H mode for other races. When I keep same settings as with any other race or car, as soon as I touch my flappy pedals, the throttle goes dead :( To start, I need to push throttle, and put shifter in first.
When I make a off road trip, somethimes the same thing, throttle goes dead.

I must say, that they are indeed something else in terms of physics. They go around 180/190, but manage to be a lot quicker then a Renault Megane on Mid Ohio. First lap out with it, I was a second ahead of AI in 95% mode. Braking is fun, about half the distance of a megane is needed. Steering in corners is quick as well, as long as you keep a little pressure on the throttle.

All in all, if the problems with the engine going dead can't be fixed, they suck. Otherwise, they are good fun for a difference in driving.

Hi,
this is an electric kart, in reality can not go out as an internal combustion engine and should not be used from the gear.
The best way to use it and set rfactor with automatic gear.
Try it then you tell me.
Soon the new version will come out.

Overall progress - 65 %
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 42 30.0%