Orchard Road Street Circuit Extension (Singapore)

Tracks Orchard Road Street Circuit Extension (Singapore) v1.71.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Question for the developer: When you write "Extended circuit of the Orchard Road Street Circuit. Please delete the previous version before installing." - Do mean a previous version of the extended circuit, or the original track (Orchard Road Street Circuit (Singapore) v1.0.5)?
It's not clear if both can or should be installed a the same time....

Question for the developer: When you write "Extended circuit of the Orchard Road Street Circuit. Please delete the previous version before installing." - Do mean a previous version of the extended circuit, or the original track (Orchard Road Street Circuit (Singapore) v1.0.5)?
It's not clear if both can or should be installed a the same time....
Hi Devon, sorry for not being clear. The original track as this file includes both the original and extended.

Hi Devon, sorry for not being clear. The original track as this file includes both the original and extended.
OK thanks. Running the extended circuit in V 1.7.1 (Orchard Road street circuit extension by name) I run into a dead end after 3 or 4 corners. The map app shows the course curving to the left at that point but there is no way to turn right or left and you can only proceed a short distance to a dead end. I'd estimate this happens about 25% aways around the track. I think it is the first straight after the very long straight near the start of the course.

Last edited:
OK thanks. Running the extended circuit in V 1.7.1 (Orchard Road street circuit extension by name) I run into a dead end after 3 or 4 corners. The map app shows the course curving to the left at that point but there is no way to turn right or left and you can only proceed a short distance to a dead end. I'd estimate this happens about 25% aways around the track. I think it is the first straight after the very long straight near the start of the course.
Can you try deleting the the file and reinstalling a clean version?

Can you try deleting the the file and reinstalling a clean version?
That worked thanks. I now see I also had a zip archive of an older version of this in my downloads folder so it is possible the earlier version was already installed when I installed the most recent version, I'd forgotten I had it in there.

Hi,
There's some kind of issue with this version of the track making it impossible to use online. When i click join and ac boots it immodestly throws a failed handshake error. Any other track whether its kunos or another mod it works fine. do you know what could be causing this?

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.8%