Oreca 07 Inter Europol Competition #34

Skins Oreca 07 Inter Europol Competition #34 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
LSC30 submitted a new resource:

Oreca 07 Inter Europol Competition #34 - A skin for Rollovers Oreca with a link to original car

Link to the original Rollovers Oreca 07: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r8av4quzrb5xjet/rollovers_oreca07_lmp2.rar/file
I made this skin, because I couldn't find it anywhere. It is not perfect so I provide you with some additional files so you can edit it if you want to. Of course I am open to suggestions of how I could improve this skin. I did not exactly just pick one season and make a skin for it so it might look heretic partially, but it was a rather quick project. Here some...

Read more about this resource...

No need to delete it, there can be several mods of the same real-world livery, people will decide for themselves which one they use. Your skin looks like being a lot higher quality than the other one

No need to delete it, there can be several mods of the same real-world livery, people will decide for themselves which one they use. Your skin looks like being a lot higher quality than the other one
Well, thank you for help and the compliment, I tried my best to make it high quality.

LSC30 updated Oreca 07 Inter Europol Competition #34 with a new update entry:

Big upgrade

Added driver suit, it isn't ideal yet but it is similar to the authentic ones.
Added mechanic suit, it is mostly black, requires improvement which I will make over time.
Added the team branding in their pits.
Added a few logos on the livery and changed it a bit so it resembles the real one moreView attachment 541905View attachment 541906View attachment 541907View attachment 541908

Read the rest of this update entry...

LSC30 updated Oreca 07 Inter Europol Competition #34 with a new update entry:

A few improvements

The mechanics suit is now complete, added green stripes.
The drivers suit got upgraded, added Goodyear logo on the sleeve.
The car livery got a bit updated. The WEC logo got deleted since it didn't belong there. the FIA Action For Road Safety logo is now on the car. Replaced one IEC logo with DIverseExtremeTeam.com becuase that's what is supposed to be there.View attachment 542148View attachment 542149View attachment 542150[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%