Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

I would just like to say a big thank you to Vaslovas for this mod. It has transformed my game. I just love the way the tyres show wear through out the race. Here are some pics to demonstrate it further.

2012-10-18_00011.jpg

2012-10-18_00012.jpg

2012-10-18_00013.jpg

2012-10-18_00009.jpg

2012-10-18_00006.jpg

2012-10-18_00001.jpg

I would just like to say a big thank you to Vaslovas for this mod. It has transformed my game. I just love the way the tyres show wear through out the race. Here are some pics to demonstrate it further.

2012-10-18_00011.jpg

2012-10-18_00012.jpg

2012-10-18_00013.jpg

2012-10-18_00009.jpg

2012-10-18_00006.jpg

2012-10-18_00001.jpg
good pictures, I'll try to clear the tires in singapore are too dark even, as some have commented

Very nice tires! I wonder what they would look like in-game with a lighter shade of black/grey, maybe closer to the cover art, which looks closer to the actual "in-person" shade of the tires… any thoughts?
gaming_f12012_packshot1.jpg
Yep, would like to see that too.

I registered it while i saw a comparison between F1 2012 and Real liofe...

will be the last update, so I'm asking, you guys want more clear than that?
I just let more clear, the top of the tires (which touches the ground), the side I do not think I need

CLEAR

1z3qgpt.jpg

o5q61k.jpg

ORIGINAL

30rqq2t.jpg

LOOOOOL on the third pic the guy in right have a tyre from a... tractor may be bahahahaha... :)

I dont know how your pc shows graphics, but to me it is the worn rear right just taken off at the pitstop. You shouldn't diss this mod as I my view it makes the tyres more real. A lot of time has been spent doing this mod and disrespecting it is bad.

I dont know how your pc shows graphics, but to me it is the worn rear right just taken off at the pitstop. You shouldn't diss this mod as I my view it makes the tyres more real. A lot of time has been spent doing this mod and disrespecting it is bad.
You are absolutly wrong about me and dont got the joke. :) . My friend vlasovas did awesome job and he knows it, the files in it almost like 2011, but imrooved. What funny i saw? Just the guy in the right got a tyre wider twice than the rear tyre, mounted on the car. Dont know, game bug or whatever, look again. ;)

For me that look great:thumbsup:
Thanks for the effort!
vlasovas, will You upload it here or do we have to go to your site?
Thanks
You are absolutly wrong about me and dont got the joke. :) . My friend vlasovas did awesome job and he knows it, the files in it almost like 2011, but imrooved. What funny i saw? Just the guy in the right got a tyre wider twice than the rear tyre, mounted on the car. Dont know, game bug or whatever, look again. ;)
Is it possible to wait a rain update like in 2011??? :rolleyes:
fov effect I guess, at the moment of give print screen I looked to the side, perhaps he stretched his the canvas for it, do not worry not, hehehehe, I understood what he said yes, just teased!

I'll reassemble it and test how the damage were also with the new color, solved the problem of shadow tire, but now appeared pixelated ones, need to fix, until Sunday I post, I create the topic after update

the Rain mod (real Weather 4), I know you guys are waiting, I have a friend (la Plata) that I wanted to create the rain Mod, before the tires, because the game is weak in that part, but I'm waiting to see if there is any update to change this, because many people are complaining about the site's code, if nothing is done I try to do, but I've been seeing the files and does not have much to work with, they did not create a set of textures as in 2011, are quite simple, but I can do something like the 2010, because they have left to work with, is similar to what I had in real weather 1 and 2 of F1 2010

tires, the side? I must even darker? or someone who wants to clear up?

sorry english !!!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events