Pirelli tires for VRC Formula Alpha 2023

Skins Pirelli tires for VRC Formula Alpha 2023 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

Pirelli tires for VRC Formula Alpha 2023 - Pirelli tires for VRC Formula Alpha 2023

Pirelli tires for VRC Formula Alpha 2023

To install, replace tyre_textures.zip in the extension folder with the one from the archive. I recommend also making a backup of the original files.

I kept the original color scheme (super/ultrasofts are the same as softs and superhards the same as hards), so there's no need to edit the ext_config.ini

View attachment 691761

Read more about this resource...

did it work with the default ones?
Might be a CSP issue, I'm not sure (it's working fine on my end, I'm on CSP 0.1.79)
Hello shadow118. Found the problem, it wasnt anything you did, It was the Alfa Romeo skin I DL. The author used their own tyre skin thus causing the issue. Of course, I removed them and used yours.

Thank you for the reply. Love your work mate!

@shadow118 For some reason it doesn't work on my cars when on track. In CM Showroom they show-up, but on track I see this. On the Red Bull and Alfa Romeo skin of yours

hePTKCS.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-03 094915.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-03 094915.png
    669 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Shadow, I want to thank you for all the time and effort you put in to all your skins. It is really appreciated. They are always top notch.

First of all thank you for your fast reply and for trying to help me...Yes!I use CSP 0.1.79.!Thank you anyway...and also for all your great mods!!!You re a pro!!!

If a server is limiting the tire compounds to c3-c2-c1, will this mod also set the appropriate color for the three compounds being as soft-med-hard or red-yellow-white?

If a server is limiting the tire compounds to c3-c2-c1, will this mod also set the appropriate color for the three compounds being as soft-med-hard or red-yellow-white?
no, this mod only changes the default textures so instead of Piorani V Zero it says Pirelli P Zero. Colors are the same as on the default ones. If you wan't some specific color combinations, you will need to edit the ext_config.ini file in the extension folder

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%