PitStopBoss

How did you discover PSB?

This is for Psb to learn which way is better to pull some players..

For me , i was searching an online league for Grand Prix 4. I don't know how i saw that game.when i saw it's name i decided to check. and i m still checking:D

• serkanay

Arkadaşlar ben diyorum ki, birbirimiz arasında zaten bir rekabet ortamı bulunmadığından pistlerdeki setuplarımızı paylaşalım aramızda.

Ne dersiniz?

NOT: Ayrıca bu setup'taki engine rev ne işe yarar?

• dollarman

How to retrieve the last comments by the pitcrew?

Is there a way to retrieve the last comment made by my pit crew?

Is it possible to access all of my pitcrews latest comments?

• Crisp

Not at the moment, but i this has been brought up before and it might happen later

İyi fikir Serkan Abi...En kisa sürede elimdeki Set Up lari toparlayip yazicam burada. Engine Revs : Motor'u ne kadar zorladigin gibi birsey. Azalttikca yavaslarsin ve Setup Suggestions Artar.

Setup Page

I think there must be a page for see our saved setups whenever we want.

For now it's hard to share them with other friends.with this page this will be easier.

• f1turkiye

İyi fikir Serkan Abi...En kisa sürede elimdeki Set Up lari toparlayip yazicam burada. Engine Revs : Motor'u ne kadar zorladigin gibi birsey. Azalttikca yavaslarsin ve Setup Suggestions Artar.

set up suggestion = set up önerileri artması iyi bişe olabilir mi? arasıra devri düşürmek lazım fikir alamk için

engine revs motor devri

Setup Suggestion un artmasi tabiiki iyi birşey. Surucunun onerileri arttikca %100 Perfect bir setup a ulasmak kolaylasir..:bananamario:

EDIT: Hadi ilk paylaşım benden..%93 Hungaroring Mild---85-90-23-69-57-50-54-93-29-73-25

• g3onpsb

Driver Fitness

Not sure if this is a bug or I just didn't do it right.

Re: Driver Fitness Improvement.

I was trying to improve the fitness of my drivers, selected 2x Driver Fitness in the Improvements and repair section for two days running. Instead of improving the drivers fitness it actually accelerated their decline.

Is the fitness training susposed to improve their fitness ?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 490 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 300 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 45.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 153 21.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.2%
Back