Misc please delete this thread/resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinarbenli updated One (PPFilter) with a new update entry:

First one release.

Glare, exposure and color temperature on Crazy Eyes Killer and Ektar were pretty much non functional from the beginning.
While redoing them I've made another color grade out of Ektar and and merged all of the configurations from Crazy Eyes Killer and Ektar filters. (with Peter's help, thank you)
It detects your HDR and Weather FX settings so you don't have to mess with filter change or anything else.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Too much open gamma? It looks nicer with contrast at 96% rather than 93%.
onepp2.jpg

i'm sorry? if you are using a monitor with hdr, you select hdr on on the dxgi tab of csp. if you don't have a hdr monitor, you dont select that box. i sent my friend the filter and he has correct csp settings; he doesn't have any problems when hdr is off.

how i can i help anyone with just a screenshot talking about gamma and contrast? i don't even know what hardware you have, if you use sol or pure, you csp settings?
please, help me help you first.

this ss is from pure without hdr:
one-la_canyons-arch_toyota_ae86_sprinter_trueno_gtapex_1983-20230124_201650.jpg

this one is from sol without hdr:
one-la_canyons-arch_toyota_ae86_sprinter_trueno_gtapex_1983-20230124_201742.jpg

this one is sol with hdr:
one-la_canyons-arch_toyota_ae86_sprinter_trueno_gtapex_1983-20230124_201839.jpg

and finally pure with hdr:
one-la_canyons-arch_toyota_ae86_sprinter_trueno_gtapex_1983-20230124_201927.jpg

SCREENSHOTS YOU TAKE WITH HDR FEATURE ON ARE GOING TO LOOK MILKY AND GRAYISH. THAT FEATURE IS NOT FOR TAKING PHOTOS. ALSO YOU SHOULD NOT PUT THAT FEATURE ON IF YOU DON'T OWN A HDR MONITOR.

jesus ******* christ and here i thought i was making things simpler for you by merging the filter into one. please do not clutter the discussion with screenshots asking for help without any real info and giving false information.

Last edited:
Monitor: Dell U2713H (Non HDR)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700G
Motherboard: B550 AORUS PRO V2 (rev. 1.0)
RAM: 16GB
Windows 11
Latest content manager
Latest CSP, settings default except neck fx, DXGI off
Latest SOL
Latest Pure. I use Pure as weather script. No matter what i do, it looks milky. I don't know why. I just drag and drop the filter into the folder, select the filter from video settings and load the game without any changes in the Pure settings. The one.lua load normaly as i see in pure config. Screenshot above is with HDR feature off.

Last edited:
Monitor: Dell U2713H (Non HDR)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700G
Motherboard: B550 AORUS PRO V2 (rev. 1.0)
RAM: 16GB
Windows 11
Latest content manager
Latest CSP, settings default except neck fx, DXGI off
Latest SOL
Latest Pure. I use Pure as weather script. No matter what i do, it looks milky. I don't know why. I just drag and drop the filter into the folder, select the filter from video settings and load the game without any changes in the Pure settings. The one.lua load normaly as i see in pure config. Screenshot above is with HDR feature off.
thank you for the info, dxgi is supposed to be on, but hdr off. if you need dxgi off i'll look into it for you. let me know.

Version which follows the new PURE version.

January 28 2023:

-Altered exposure algorithm to mix in ambient brightness in SOL. Works like a charm/no more awkward darkness.
-Upped daytime reflections just a bit in SOL.
-Altered Nice Screenshots settings in optional configs.

January 30 2023:

-Altered exposure algorithm to mix in ambient brightness in PURE. I'm into it very much.

January 31 2023:

-Edited the filter for PURE defaults, lambert and spectrum, vao adaptations...

Version which follows the new PURE version.

January 28 2023:

-Altered exposure algorithm to mix in ambient brightness in SOL. Works like a charm/no more awkward darkness.
-Upped daytime reflections just a bit in SOL.
-Altered Nice Screenshots settings in optional configs.

January 30 2023:

-Altered exposure algorithm to mix in ambient brightness in PURE. I'm into it very much.

January 31 2023:

-Edited the filter for PURE defaults, lambert and spectrum, vao adaptations...
-Added badness detection for autoexposure, it would look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party