Resource icon

Tracks Podium Club Attesa (.7z) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks so much for doing this! I've been instructing at the track since it opened and have some feedback to make it closer to the real thing if you would like it. If not, that's ok, I'm just glad there is something I can drive at home when I'm not there on the weekends. All the local racers appreciate your work sir!

Thanks so much for doing this! I've been instructing at the track since it opened and have some feedback to make it closer to the real thing if you would like it. If not, that's ok, I'm just glad there is something I can drive at home when I'm not there on the weekends. All the local racers appreciate your work sir!
please, fill me in. what does it need

Hello turtletwi,
I'm incountering the issue "Track not Found".
I checked the upload, and also the (manual) installation in AC tracks folder, by doing them twice, but the issue remains.
I have no problem with your two other tracks INDE & Arizona Motorsports Park. (thumbs up for these!)
Don't know if something got wrong in files naming? (upper-case, space with no_ ) or something else.
Any help much appreciated.

Hello turtletwi,
I'm incountering the issue "Track not Found".
I checked the upload, and also the (manual) installation in AC tracks folder, by doing them twice, but the issue remains.
I have no problem with your two other tracks INDE & Arizona Motorsports Park. (thumbs up for these!)
Don't know if something got wrong in files naming? (upper-case, space with no_ ) or something else.
Any help much appreciated.
you have to use content manager and pure

you have to use content manager and pure
I am using CM since a while, though I usually install mods manually.
Today I tried an automatic CM install for a change, but the "Track not Found" issue still remains.
I don't have pure, but should it be related with this kind of issue?
As I mentioned before, INDE & AMP works perfectly.

I am using CM since a while, though I usually install mods manually.
Today I tried an automatic CM install for a change, but the "Track not Found" issue still remains.
I don't have pure, but should it be related with this kind of issue?
As I mentioned before, INDE & AMP works perfectly.
thats weird. I built attesa around the same time I made those others so my CM settings never changed. I just redownloaded the track and it loads.

what specific mode doesnt work? Practice, Race, Track Day?

do both CCW & CW not load?

have you tried to load with just one known good opponent car?

during track loading screen look at the bottom where it shows everything loading. what does it get stuck on?

Also use a basic ppfilter like "natural" or "natural_MOD". also can you post a screen shot of your attessa track folder contents? maybe your missing a file?

Thank you for taking time on this case,

-Practice, Race, Track Day... whatever mode I choose, it won't load.
-both CCW & CW don't load.
-Whatever the car grid chosen, same issue.
- It can't even get to the track loading screen with the list of stuff loading.
-I usually use AC basic pp filter "Movie" since the first time, I tried "Natural", without any change.
Here are the screenshots I could take for you to check out:
01 track not found-min.jpg

02 Attesa main folder-min.jpg

04 ui into CW folder-min.jpg

05 Attesa into CW folder-min.jpg

06 Attesa into extension folder-min.jpg

open your models_attesa file in your attesa-CW folder. make sure you have this:
[MODEL_0]
FILE=cw.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

have you tried to load the track directly from assetto corsa. without using CM?

open your models_attesa file in your attesa-CW folder. make sure you have this:
[MODEL_0]
FILE=cw.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

have you tried to load the track directly from assetto corsa. without using CM?

models_attesa files cw & ccw are good on my side.
Loading the track directly from assetto corsa gives the same issue.

I've ruled out the possibility of a corrupted download, as I downloaded the track 3 times. each download was identical with the precedent.

I allow myself some random thoughts:
Like you said, your track is running fine on your computer. is there a possibility of something turned wrong in the zip upload process by RD?

Also, when I compare the files organisation between Attesa (not working) & AMP (working fine), there are differences, notely on models files and extension folders and files.

I believed there was a risk with AC and uppercase naming crossing lowercase naming (i.e: CCW , ccw)

At last, the title naming of the track is going from "Attesa" (main folder) to "Attesa - Podium Club CW" in ui file, to cw.kn5,

I don't know, maybe I'm all wrong on all these points. I'm no modder and it's just thoughts hoping to help the case.

models_attesa files cw & ccw are good on my side.
Loading the track directly from assetto corsa gives the same issue.

I've ruled out the possibility of a corrupted download, as I downloaded the track 3 times. each download was identical with the precedent.

I allow myself some random thoughts:
Like you said, your track is running fine on your computer. is there a possibility of something turned wrong in the zip upload process by RD?

Also, when I compare the files organisation between Attesa (not working) & AMP (working fine), there are differences, notely on models files and extension folders and files.

I believed there was a risk with AC and uppercase naming crossing lowercase naming (i.e: CCW , ccw)

At last, the title naming of the track is going from "Attesa" (main folder) to "Attesa - Podium Club CW" in ui file, to cw.kn5,

I don't know, maybe I'm all wrong on all these points. I'm no modder and it's just thoughts hoping to help the case.
I zipped my track that i just drove and linked it to my google drive.
DL, unzip to the tracks folder. remove whatever attessa you have in there so its not overwriting anything. If this doesnt work then I think your version of SOL or CM might be questionable.

Why I didn't question my CSP version earlier? :confused:
I don't use SOL, but CSP was on 1.73, switching to 1.79 solved the issue!
I'm sorry for the winding path,
Thank you for your help, Attesa is a beautiful challenging one! :thumbsup:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%