Podium Finish in British F3 Return for Youngster Monger

Simply brilliant, just goes to show what he's capable of, there's a prime example of one strong willed young man right there, who will achieve his dreams with his attitude of never say never, with full respect I tip my hat to young Billy, a great roll model for all aspiring young race drivers.

I would donate to get him some sponsors without question:thumbsup:

His career results haven't been the most impressive in my opinion. I love how much support he got after his horrific crash and admired his confidence to come back on a competitive level. But i didn't believe he would be quick enough since his results even before the crash were ok, but not outstanding.

And now he returns, i believe in his first (?) Formula 3 race and scores a podium!
I'll take it back, hats off! This is seriously impressive, true dedication to the sport. Hopefully he can continously deliver so he can achieve his dreams. He deserves it

His career results haven't been the most impressive in my opinion. I love how much support he got after his horrific crash and admired his confidence to come back on a competitive level. But i didn't believe he would be quick enough since his results even before the crash were ok, but not outstanding.

And now he returns, i believe in his first (?) Formula 3 race and scores a podium!
I'll take it back, hats off! This is seriously impressive, true dedication to the sport. Hopefully he can continously deliver so he can achieve his dreams. He deserves it
yep he was in f4 last year

Was there and i will be honest, i didn't expect much from him in the first couple of rounds but was amazing to see him running up at the front. The lads a real inspiration.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 35 34.0%