Porsche 911 GTE ZEN-WARRIOR Racing Skin

Skins Porsche 911 GTE ZEN-WARRIOR Racing Skin 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
fireball67 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 GTE ZEN-WARRIOR Racing Skin - ZEN WARRIOR Racing. A fictional Porsche 911 GTE skin.

This is my very first skin and I have the utmost respect for all the great skin designers who have inspired me to try one myself. More Porsche skins for Cup, GT3 and GT4 will follow shortly.

Install:
Simply slide the Vehicles folder into the Automobilista 2 folder!
example where c is the drive letter where you installed Steam
c:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista2

Read more about this resource...

You have the folder config all wrong. You have the files in a folder named Zen_Warrior_Racing, but the .xml file points to a folder named ZWRacing. Will not work until you change the Folder Zen_Warrior_Racing to ZWRacing and put the.xml file in the Overrides\porsche_911_gte folder. Better instruction or just put all the files in the correct folders in the zip file would fix it. Car looks good though.

You have the folder config all wrong. You have the files in a folder named Zen_Warrior_Racing, but the .xml file points to a folder named ZWRacing. Will not work until you change the Folder Zen_Warrior_Racing to ZWRacing and put the.xml file in the Overrides\porsche_911_gte folder. Better instruction or just put all the files in the correct folders in the zip file would fix it. Car looks good though.
Sorry and many thanks! I will fix it!

fireball67 updated Porsche 911 GTE ZEN-WARRIOR Racing Skin with a new update entry:

Second skin attached.

These are my very first skins and I have the utmost respect for all the great skin designers who have inspired me to try one myself.

These two Porsche 911 GTE skins from the fictional Zen-Warrior Racing Team include car no. 17 of the young Austrian diver Charly Wurz and car no. 77 of the young Canadian driver Shara Reeves.

Install:
Example where c is the drive letter where you installed Steam...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • At a friends house