AC Porsche RSR 3.0 @ Feldbergring - Monday 16 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I don’t think my sim racing would be the same without you @Craig Dunkley
I am glad; sure I’m not alone, that you have contributed so much to this sport, racedepartment, and much more.:thumbsup:
I have always meant to ask you, did you frequent rfactor then rfactor2 forum.
Durge Driven I remember, I am sure you too.:) Perhaps I’m wrong.

I still remember my first ever race on here in a mx5 cup at Zandvoort. It was my first ever online race. I had no idea what to do at all in. Craig was literally coaching me along the whole way through. That's when I knew I'd found a great community.

In reverse, Craig's also been absolutely honest with me when I've been out of line and I appreciate that just as much. I really do.

We're nearly running out of our race-fix for 2 weeks so you guys might consider some old fashioned unadulterated adult fun (er, not 'that' kind:p), would be great to see you all!!
  1. @GEO147 - 650s
  2. @OmenF1 -911
  3. @Kek700 - GT-R
  4. @Chris Down - 650s
  5. @SOLO59 - AMG
  6. @Tberg - Z4
  7. @marek2209 - TBD
  8. @Hepsta - 911
  9. @david92tm - 650s
  10. @Stefan Weber - R8
  11. @Erik Axelsson - TBD
  12. @Reik Major - R8
  13. @jayk - TBD
  14. @Michael Reib - Z4
  15. @RobertR1 - 650s
  16. @JoelK - GT-R
  17. @Erik Axelsson - 911
  18. @pattikins
C'mon guys, amazing combo, stock setup is very good. View attachment 338560.. BONUS... you can show your replays to relatives over Christmas, how much fun is that!!! :laugh: :ninja:

You made me try it and I'm sold! :D I imagine this combo would be pretty terrifying IRL. Every corner feels like a potential death trap, at least with me behind the wheel :roflmao:
Sign me up!

You made me try it and I'm sold! :D I imagine this combo would be pretty terrifying IRL. Every corner feels like a potential death trap, at least with me behind the wheel :roflmao:
Sign me up!
Good to see you like it Erik, lol yeah, in real life it would have to be a rally car for me, or for the first section a 250 Kart :inlove: :inlove: So maybe Santa will bring a race here with the Audi Sport Quatro or Toyota Celica :sneaky:

I am glad; sure I’m not alone, that you have contributed so much to this sport, racedepartment, and much more.:thumbsup:

Thanks Ernie, I would much sooner be here than sitting in front of the TV ...oh yes and yes :thumbsup:

Same here, it's only because of Craig that I sim race naked...............:confused::confused::O_o::O_o::D

It’s easy to control, then when you think you have got it all covered, you allow it a bit too much oversteer, then it’s gone and no return, you spin. :confused:
We're driving these Ernie - attractive to many, but there's a price to pay if you slip up. So to speak :laugh: :roflmao:
fbg.jpg

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 104 70.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 25.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 31 21.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages