possibly i silly question re: controllers

Hey all,

i just paid my 30Aud and starting playing the game and i gotta say i love it.... though i have one small problem which sorta annoys me.

when steering the steering wheel never centralizes keeping the car straight on the straights........... my question is this. Do i need better practise at keeping the car straight or is it my controller settings?

keep in mind i am using the xbox controller for pc as my hand held.

cheers :)

I have no experience with an x-box controller and most people here don't ether.My advice would be to get at least a cheaper steering wheel,such as the driving force gt if you want to get the most out of the game.

Hey all,

i just paid my 30Aud and starting playing the game and i gotta say i love it.... though i have one small problem which sorta annoys me.

when steering the steering wheel never centralizes keeping the car straight on the straights........... my question is this. Do i need better practise at keeping the car straight or is it my controller settings?

keep in mind i am using the xbox controller for pc as my hand held.

cheers :)
Increase the steering deadzone in controller setting, this will help a bit.

thanks justin...........i will give that a go.

yer i thought about getting a wheel but as i have taken over the lounge room hooking everything up to the tv i dont think my lady would enjoy that so im kind of stuck with the controller.

in either case practise makes perfect

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 470 70.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 284 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 307 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 136 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 27.1%
Back