F1 2015 Post Patch issue - thought it fixed it...

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys,

So when i bought this game right after release i found that i could do a few races and then all of a sudden my wheel (Thrustmaster TX with F1 add-on) would power itself down before waiting a few moments to come back to life...

So i shelved the game for a while, until i saw the big patch that came out recently.

I launched the game, found my season save which was just starting the Spanish GP, did the whole race with it only happening once, i can live with that i guess.

Next race is Monaco, went through the entire practise and qualifying sessions with no issue, but when i start the race it's happening 3-4 times a lap, completely unplayable again...

The issue, however, is a little different, the wheel doesn't power down, and when i hit ESC on my keyboard immediately it's almost like it lags before it does this - the game has no graphical problems when all this is going on, it just seems like my peripherals are dead.

Has anybody got any ideas for me? I really would love to sink some hours into this!

- JamesU

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%