Post Pictures thread (Part 2)

Find the screenshot thread part 1: here

A project..

screenshot082copy.jpg

Oooo nice.

It's a really dark interior on the car generally though, it could do with the base texture having a bit more of the black removed (brightening)...

Looking forward to an update for it, tis a fantastic car to hoon around in :D

Dave

Looks realys nice, it reminds me TDU !
Btw why not add some nice highways? :)
For the fog :
Code:
  fog
  {
[SIZE=5]    [SIZE=2]density=0.002[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    start=0
    end=1
     color=.3 .3 .37 1
    ; Fog mode; 0=exp, 1=exp^2, 2=linear  (start/end only used with linear!)
    fog_mode=0
    ; Sky Cg  shaders
    [SIZE=6]rayleigh=0.0025[/SIZE] decrase a bit this setting  ;) maybe 0.0035
    mie=0.001
    ; Extinction factor (<1 =  less fog)
    extinction_factor=0.5
  }

Well, still doesn't work :/

Look at this bug:

The thing is that there are two mountains - one is object with texture set as sky - visible from far range, but not visible from close range and it doesn't give a possibility to show shadows on it. Second object is the same mountain object with a normal texture, this texture have a shader (to show shadows) and is visible only form a close range. And there is problem, as You can see - fog :/ The thing is i want to disable it totally. The question, still, is how to do it ;P ?

I added "fog" section made by You, implemented it in "gfx" in special.ini, still doesn't work. So any other ideas?

Well, still doesn't work :/

Look at this bug:

The thing is that there are two mountains - one is object with texture set as sky - visible from far range, but not visible from close range and it doesn't give a possibility to show shadows on it. Second object is the same mountain object with a normal texture, this texture have a shader (to show shadows) and is visible only form a close range. And there is problem, as You can see - fog :/ The thing is i want to disable it totally. The question, still, is how to do it ;P ?

I added "fog" section made by You, implemented it in "gfx" in special.ini, still doesn't work. So any other ideas?

You can disable the fog in the shader, but it's not a good way i thing.
Are you sure it was'nt an fog section already in the special.ini?

You can disable the fog in the shader, but it's not a good way i thing.
Are you sure it was'nt an fog section already in the special.ini?

Yes, 100% :/ ctrl+f and only one "fog" word that search in notepad is finding, are those in gfx{ fog {xx}} section...

Also in track.shd, when i add in shader fog=0 it takes no effect :/

Anyway, beautyfull ferrari, beautyfull shaders ;)

If you set rayleigh = very near zero (like 0.00001), it'll mostly disable fog. But it also acts as if there's no atmosphere, so the sky kinda turns black.

Setting it to exactly 0 turns off the sun, because it becomes a single point.

Mie and rayleigh would normally change through the day I guess...

Using TOD retains the pre-set mie/rayleigh values which never really look good except for the sky settings they are set for in the first place.

We need TOD LUT's for all the sky variables... THEN we can get some well balanced TOD active skies coming out... :D

Dave

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • At a friends house