Priotities after a move....

After 4 months, our shipment finally arrived and I have a terrible dilemma; do I sort out all the niff naff and trivia, like lights, curtains, cupboards and shelves, and all those other tedious tasks, or do I get my race sim up and running? My dear wife seems to think that the sim rig is important but perhaps could wait a week, in deference to getting the house to a point where we can see the floor. It's a point of view, I suppose.....

So come on, what would you do?

Les

Same Dilemma for me right now but I'm in the great position of not being able to use my wheelstand+office chair like I didn't in the old apartment anymore.

So my wheelstand (with everything on it) stands wrapped up next to my desk while I'm waiting for the delivery of the NLR F-GT Lite foldable rig :D

Rig first, then rest of the house around the rig. If you do it the other way around, you'll find out there's no space for the rig (talking from experience :( )

Happy to report that the rig is installed and running! There was a clause in the shipment insurance that all defects have to be reported in a certain time, so I insisted that I had to 'test' the rig to make sure.

My wife gave me what can only be classified as a 'look' but grudgingly accepted that there was some logic to it.

The downside is now she will use the same argument to make me get everything she wants done when she wants to make sure there's no problems with all the rest, but at least I have my rig back!

Les

Best is to have agreement with wife. Like who does what at home. And how much free time wife and husband need.
No need to have argument after.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back