Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi @BIKER7202 , thanks for the mod. Can you explain a little bit more this line?
- 2020 Ai Performance Directly Calculated From Real Life Data

Does it mean we're now able to change AI laptimes between qualy and the race by an overall factor and for each rider? I'm out of motoGP modding since 2018, when Milestone first introduced UE4, but I spent countless hours on older motoGP games tweaking AI on each track (remember the Physics Fine Tuning Mod?). Good old times :rolleyes:
Yeah I remember seeing your stuff on the old games, nice to see you around again.

We can kind of edit that stuff. We’ve been able to edit the actual qualifying times since MotoGP 18, it’s basically the same as it always has been; all the sector times stored in the database for each track (like they used to be with ideal lap times).

But recently we’ve figured out how to modify the ai skills file where you can change the performance per rider relative to eachother. Previously we thought the file was unreadable but it was discovered that there are hexadecimal values inside it that relate to things like “RacePerformance”, “RaceTimeGeneration” (which I’m sure you remember from pre unreal engine days)

So yeah we can edit ai rider performance, it’s just quite complicated

Still no way to edit the physics files?
I'm gonna enjoy your awesome mods for now.
Coming back to modding it's not in my plans.
I’ve never really looked into it massively but it didn’t look possible when I did take a little look a long time ago.

However it’s entirely possible that values could be stored in hex just like with the ai skills so it may be possible to alter things like weight or other constants it’s just I’d have no idea what I’m looking for as I never touched physics back in the day so I’m not sure what values are located in those files

View attachment 408058
every session at least 1 random rider gets this time of 0 secs.
Please fix this glitch as it even occurs in qualifying which alters how the race will work.
Please fix this issue
Thank You
I got the issue to but for me 15 riders did a 0:00:000 lap time.
I've just tested and I'm not seeing this issue, so I probably need some more info:

What game mode is this in? (e.g. Career, Quick Race, Online, etc.)
Did you fast forward in the session or is it real time?
I'm sure it is but is it the newest version of the mod?
And also is it the newest version of the game?

I've just tested and I'm not seeing this issue, so I probably need some more info:

It is in career mode. The riders suddenly do a 0:00:000 lap time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200925-081515.jpg
    Screenshot_20200925-081515.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20200925-081701.jpg
    Screenshot_20200925-081701.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20200925-081618.jpg
    Screenshot_20200925-081618.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20200925-081515__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200925-081515__01.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 63
Right ok, so I’m not seeing these issues. I’ll try career as that’s what you’ve said but are you fast forwarding in qualifying or is it in real time they set these times

Biker7202 And outside the sniper team also has adjustments to the spine has written birria vetitia look on the internet how it is filip salac

Last edited:
This race at the Catalunya circuit is at level 100 when I say that there are things that I do not like about this game, first the bike in the corners wobbles or slides from one side to the other in a way that is too exaggerated in my opinion and another thing is that it was difficult for me to catch up with Márquez, but when you pass him now you can relax and slow down if you want because he will have no attitude or drive to pass you again.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%