Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
What about steering wheel support, I wanna drive Kymiring with my wheel because gamepad experience is so horrible. I'm simracer not player. Please. I'm from Finland and cannot find Kymiring from anywhere else than this game. Kymiring AC version exists also, but it is not public? Please help!

I watch MotoGP races from TV but i'm not a motorcyclist.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.118505033141383&type=3&__tn__=-UC-R
I don’t think it’s possible to add a new form of input unfortunately. Perhaps you can try to use software that lets your wheel emulate a controller

Does this mod only work with the current version of MotoGP 20 or also versions without the newest update? And do i have to restart my career mode for the AI performance change to work correctly?

BIKER7202 updated Project 20 with a new update entry:

Update V1.6

Updates
- Added 2020 AI Performance For Moto3 And Moto2 (Work In Progress So Feedback Is Extremely Helpful)
- Tweaked 2020 AI Performance For MotoGP (Again Work In Progress So Feedback Is Extremely Helpful)
- "Reale Avintia Racing" Is Now "Esponsorama Racing"

Screenshots
unknown.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

As others have said you overbuffed marquez quite a bit. He is way to fast in practice & qualifying while having "normal" pace in races.

Race pace seems to be better balanced than before. (Binder on podium, nakagami & pol top 10 etc)

Last edited:
The real solution would be : having 1.6 version but with the AI of 1.5 version. If anyone knows how to do this , with biker's permission. Try it.

As others have said you overbuffed marquez quite a bit. He is way to fast in practice & qualifying while having "normal" pace in races.

Race pace seems to be better balanced than before. (Binder on podium, nakagami & pol top 10 etc)
Yeah i messed up with Marc I think, I didn't test any qualifying sessions, I simulated them so it uses different values. However i actually did the races so that'll probably be why. I appreciate the feedback and I'll try to sort it :)

Yeah i messed up with Marc I think, I didn't test any qualifying sessions, I simulated them so it uses different values. However i actually did the races so that'll probably be why. I appreciate the feedback and I'll try to sort it :)

Have 1.6 mod, copy the value of AI for marquez from 1.5 to 1.6 .
Could that be a solution?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 415 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 284 47.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 166 27.7%
Back