PC2 Project CARS 2 Fun Pack DLC Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 Fun Pack Trailer.jpg

Check out the new trailer released by Slightly Mad Studios to celebrate the first Project CARS 2 DLC.

Released just yesterday, the very first Project CARS 2 DLC aptly titled the 'Fun Pack' adds a selection of seriously good fun off road racing machines to the popular racing game. The new cars are available to play on all locations and weather conditions within the game, however conveniently the new pack also comes with an additional two new rally cross locations in the form of the new Barcelona and historic Brands Hatch configurations.

So sit back, relax and enjoy the new trailer for the 'Fun Pack DLC', the latest downloadable content pack for Project CARS 2.

Project CARS 2 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Check out the Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for more news, discussion and features on this sequel release to the hugely popular Project CARS franchise of games.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Have you tried the new DLC yet? What are your impressions? Do you like the new trailer? Let us know in the comments section below!

Too bad the in-game Mustang drift car sounds nothing like it does in the trailer. I did bring up a similar issue last year when the Corvette C7.R was brought the last game, but it was just brushed off.

• Deleted member 205301

...what's going on with rallyCross ?! (I mean, iracing, pcars2, does it become something a sim "have to do" ?)
@++

[....and, well....it's official, now I hate pc2 and its dlc way of life...if even it was good]

there is no need to download new content? i had no update or download for my pcars 2 on steam after this dlc's release date, the latest update was 1.3.0.0 on november 28 , so this dlc was in it before and now unlocked or i'm wrong?

does it become something a sim "have to do" ?)

With the amount of sims flooding the small niche market these days, having something the others may not have gives you an edge in the sales department and a reason to purchase that title if your a fan of Rally X.
If your sim is focused on a "motorsport experience" than yes it should be included.

I was a bit skeptical about the rally x in general until I got to experience at the DTM season opener at Hockenhiem which i instantly feel in love with. It has the best of everything packed into an exciting 10min all out race.

Personal I feel going forward in the sim racing genre....dynamic weather, dynamic track, loose surface physics and 24hr day to night transition should be a must for a sim....without it your taking ALOT out of the sim aspect of sim racing which leaves you with a basically a optimal condition dry day racing game.

Assetto Corsa would have had rain and gravel and day and night transition, maybe we would have a RBR replacement today.

That's a nice prediction.... and should be very simple to do Kunos would just have to rewrite their entire physic engine and graphics engine for that to happen....lets start small and hope they can add day to night transition first and work there way up to weather :)

Tho that Monza curcuit would be nice....the more rally x tracks the marrier for me!

I've never played RBR but have dabbled in all the other Rally titles.......I am no pro driver but I ve driven an Audi S3, S4, Impreza and heavily modified Jeep Wrangler almost daily on loose surfaces and snow here in Western Canada over the past 20 yrs and I found the physics and handling of the Rally content very natural in PC2.

Kinda wish SMS would do a solo Rally version since they already have the base engine....further development, new data and some tweaks should only make it better......maybe PC3 ? lol

I was a big fan of older rallye games, like the RAC rally, where you had some properly long stages, damange carried over all the way to service zone etc.

that being said, I have no issues with Dirt Rally / Dirt 4, feels properly done to me

what would be cool is to see more deformation to the surfaces, especially snow, so that if you drive through a barrier, you make a "hole" in it, unless it's complexity frozen
and changes in surface, so that even nicely snowy stage gets dirty after few cars go by

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 162 66.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 110 45.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 116 47.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 68 27.9%
Back