Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Well I'm hoping for a March or April start date if we run another season of GT3's w/ GT4's. Also it would be different tracks. My hopes are to have some new GT cars to add to the mixx. Meanwhile a shorter series of spec cars would be a much needed break.

There is a new UDP setting in Gameplay on Pcars that let's you use apps on your android phone or tablet and PC. The UDP should be set to 3 or 5 then your console streams data through your router to a Tablet or PC on the SAME network. They even have a Spotter/ Crew Chief app to replace the Lame one in the game.

Okay so I know that there is very little to no chance to catch spiff in the AM championship. So my largest chance is spiff finishing in the top 3 and moving to Pro. :)
You may have the Am championship. I will not be able to race tonight an possibly finish the series out. It is a possibility that I may have fractured my wrist. For tonight (If Micheal agrees to it) we can either A: add my points from the last race and then you add your points from this race and it will equal out or B: not count your points from this weeks race. I am getting an MRI on Tuesday to determine how bad the fracture or fractures are. More then likely I will be out for the rest of the season and possibly the beginning of the next. I will be back if you all allow me to come back. I have had a great time and this has been an awesome experience for me.

You may have the Am championship. I will not be able to race tonight an possibly finish the series out. It is a possibility that I may have fractured my wrist. For tonight (If Micheal agrees to it) we can either A: add my points from the last race and then you add your points from this race and it will equal out or B: not count your points from this weeks race. I am getting an MRI on Tuesday to determine how bad the fracture or fractures are. More then likely I will be out for the rest of the season and possibly the beginning of the next. I will be back if you all allow me to come back. I have had a great time and this has been an awesome experience for me.
Whatever makes it easy for Mike. sorry to hear about that.. I hope for a fast recovery.

Boys I will be missing the upcoming race due to my wheel issues I explained on Monday. Hopefully I'll be back up and running soon. To Andrew and Ben I wish you both luck, you've both driven amazing. I'll look forward to the race vids.

Ok jay thanks for telling us and thanks for the good luck message

Do me a favour can you pick your team colours for next season. Must be similar in colour and different numbers. Need asap cheers

I an so pissed right now. My job calls me in right before the race asking if I could come in. And I told them that I had plans for the night. But they said that I had to come in , so I came in to work and they said "oh we don't need you here today sorry we called you in".... I swear I could have hurt all of them..

so we are missing 2 Guys Already Liam and Jason then Tom has his internet back sort of but has informed me its being going on and off since was reactivated so still might not make it so we have 3 so far that may not make it so much for a full grid for the last race lol @Ben Milden can everyone who is going to be there Friday Please make us aware Before 9pm Uk Time Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 293 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back