Project Nextion 4.3 "for Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Misc Project Nextion 4.3 "for Assetto Corsa Competizione. 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi and thanks. I install it in the SimHub directory but it gives me an error as you will see in the image. If you can help me correct this, thank you.

Ejdv01.jpg

View attachment 414361
Hello thank you so much. from what I see you need to enable the plug in the SimHub settings ...

Hello again. Thanks for your quick response! Check and Plugin was activated if I did nothing, but it still does not work and the error message still persists.

Uninstall the program and reinstall it again, try your Plugin again but it continues with the same error, I don't know why this happens and if it happens to other users.

Thank you very much and if you find out something for a solution I will be pending.

A greeting!

Hello again. Thanks for your quick response! Check and Plugin was activated if I did nothing, but it still does not work and the error message still persists.

Uninstall the program and reinstall it again, try your Plugin again but it continues with the same error, I don't know why this happens and if it happens to other users.

Thank you very much and if you find out something for a solution I will be pending.

A greeting!

good afternoon, did you copy all the files to SimHub folder overwriting the old ones? if not, do it

Very good! When I moved (Copy & paste) to the (SimHub) directory all the installation files I didn't have to overwrite because none of them existed in the program by default. The only doubt and difference that I find is that the folder that you put in the zip (Nextion Template) has a small difference, it is that it has a space between the two words of the name and in the (SimHub) directory there is this folder but if the space between the two words (NextionTemplate). I don't know if I did the right thing to put the 3 files in this folder inside the directory in: (SimHub / NextionTemplate).

A greeting! Thank you very much.

Ejdv05.jpg

The error may be there then. the files that are outside the NextionTemplate folder must be in the SimHub root folder and the files that are inside it must go to the SimHub NextionTemplate folder and not the entire folder. I don't know if you understand ...

INFOI think we missing a file on your package
from the error log

Creating plugin manager with plugins : SerialDashPlugin, AudioControlPlugin, JoystickPlugin, GraphicalDashPlugin, EnsiFerrumACC, EnsiFerrumACCCDS, GarySwallowDataPlugin, KeyboardEmulatorPlugin, NextionPlugin, ShakeITBSV3Plugin, ShakeITMotorsV3Plugin, LapHitoryPlugin, ThrustmastersPlugin
ERRORSystem.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\ACCCarsList.xml'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at EnsiFerrum.PluginSdk.EnsiFerrum_ACC..ctor()
at EnsiFerrum.PluginSdk.EnsiFerrumACC..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager..ctor(IGameManager gameManager, IList`1 allowedUserPlugins)
ERRORSystem.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.EnsiFerrum_ACCCDS..ctor()
at EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.EnsiFerrumACCCDS..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager..ctor(IGameManager gameManager, IList`1 allowedUserPlugins)

Last edited:
Rogeriosds2012 updated Project Nextion 4.3 "for Assetto Corsa Competizione. with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and layout

Hello friends,

for those who are having difficulties to run the dash, download and run the file from this link that should solve the problem.

I hope you succeed.

hug to everyone

Read the rest of this update entry...

thank you to check this and help us
I still have the error when opening simhub

here is the new log

ERRORAn error occured while loading plugin settings control for Gary Swallow Plugin: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\GS - Options\GarySwallowOptions.txt'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.SettingsControl..ctor()
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.GarySwallowDataPlugin.GetWPFSettingsControl(PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.LoadPluginsControls()

so let's create ...
Very strange that

open the notepad, copy and paste the text below and save with the name: GarySwallowOptions.txt and put in the respective folder ...

ScrollSpeed = 2
Theme = 1
Gloss Side = 0
Gloss Scroll = 0
Tire = 0
Pit = 1
Type = 1
FormulaOneReader = 0
ExtendedTelemetry = 1
Logging = 0
LapCount = 1
Observed = 1
CustomThemeColour1 = # FFFFD700
CustomThemeColour2 = # FF8B4513
CustomThemeColour3 = # FFFF00FF
CustomThemeColourOther = # FF0000FF
CustomThemeColourText = # FF000000
PageChangeSpeed = 20
IntervalVisible = 1
PitExitDisplayFrames = 180
PlayerLocationNames = 0
PositionChangedDisplayTime = 2000

ERRORAn error occured while loading plugin settings control for Gary Swallow Plugin: System.FormatException: Token is not valid.
at MS.Internal.Parsers.ParseColor(String color, IFormatProvider formatProvider, ITypeDescriptorContext context)
at System.Windows.Media.ColorConverter.ConvertFromString(String value)
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.SettingsControl..ctor()
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.GarySwallowDataPlugin.GetWPFSettingsControl(PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.LoadPluginsControls()

nope still problem

unfortunately I don't know what it can be anymore. if the other projects work well on your pc, it may be something from my file that is incompatible or corrupted. but everything works here. maybe someone more qualified will help us. have hope ...

Rogeriosds2012 updated Project Nextion 4.3 "for Assetto Corsa Competizione. with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and layout

Hello friends...
... A new information screen was added, some corrections were made to the layout and the fonts were changed for better viewing ...

It was developed for the Assetto Corsa Competizione game but nothing prevents it from being used in other simulators ... only some functions may not be present in all games but the essentials will be working.

Hugs to all and I hope you like it

Cleaner and leaner look and several errors fixed.

Hello my friends.

I present to you the latest update of my project.
Now with white fonts and black background for those who like a cleaner and clearer design.
I renamed the file so as not to replace the old file if you don't like this new version.

I added some functions and eliminated the flags because most do not care about them.

Also functional in the Assetto Corsa game

I hope you like the new design and also give me feedback.

Strong hug to everyone in the community...

[ATTACH...

A greeting!
It's happening to me, I did follow the same steps

Last edited:
Thanks for the Template absolutely amazing, but how come mine is all black and white, and with a NSX. But your's show a Lambo and the dash with colors?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 516 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 317 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 338 45.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 167 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 201 26.8%
Back