Question | What Motorsport / Sim Racing Themed Gifts Did You Get For Xmas?

I asked Santa Claus a new Fanatec Porsche wheel but he surprised me with a big box of these:

1577511048964.png

"drop" is a kind of liquorice, candy.
And after opening the box my wife and two daughters were suddenly my best friends for 10 minutes.

Last edited:
wanted to order a DOF Reality seat mover just in time for XMAS/New Year until I found out they dramatically increased shipping cost to Japan to reach almost the same value than the product itself. missed opportunity so I further improved my Rig with some more tactile feedback tools shakers like, and also did another mod to one of my Thrustmater rim

My girlfriend got me karting boots and gloves. Will be using them only on the simulator for now though, as I'm self-concious about my 1.5s gap to the fastest guys at my local track.

Oh, I'm also finally putting together my dd triple screen rig after collecting all the pieces over the last couple 2 months. (so not really a christmas present, but I didn't get to buildimg it earlier)

...nothing, that I did not buy myself.

NP replaced all my sim driving gear this year.
Xmas, well in a (very) broad sense all the new content from iRacing, Raceroom and Rfactor2.

Now it is time to start planning a new PC, mine is getting obsolescent and ready to passed on to the younger generation in my house (4790k/gtx1080).

Oh, forgot to say, I've been slowly amassing parts to build my first aluminium profile sim rig too. Wife and kids have gone to her parents giving me a free afternoon... the first in I don't know how many months...

After I've finished watching the Blancpain Race 2 of Nurburgring I'll go upstairs, have a quick race and then get started on my new rig!

I got Clubsport V3 pedal + damper kit + brake kit.

Let's see if it makes me quicker on the track, which I doubt.
But if the immersion is better as with my G25 pedals, I will be already very happy.

(at the moment, I will keep my G25. I have a lot of difficulties to replace something which is working perfectly.)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 81 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%