R3E: Pagani Zonda R 2012 Specs + Screenshots

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
Last edited:
Any word on when we will be granted sone new stuff to play with?
Its Simbin and they are pretty quiet. Not as quiet as Deep silver who torture their community for about 4 to 5 years without saying anything about the new upcoming title Rebirth. But yeah, after 3000+ km im heading back to EVO and Legends for some competitive racing against AI. I just cant take it any more to run dry laps. Probably be back at R3E when Simbin will release a major update. And that...can take a while.

Any word on when we will be granted sone new stuff to play with?
Its Simbin and they are pretty quiet. Not as quiet as Deep silver who torture their community for about 4 to 5 years without saying anything about the new upcoming title Rebirth. But yeah, after 3000+ km im heading back to EVO and Legends for some competitive racing against AI. I just cant take it any more to run dry laps. Probably be back at R3E when Simbin will release a major update. And that...can take a while.
I am going a similar way. I like the Hillclimb and once in a while it's nice to get that out of the way, but I won;'t return until there are more tracks, cars and online racing.

Can't wait for this car. My absolute favorite car of all time is the Zonda model. Not a huge fan of this games' pricing model but that hasn't stopped me from sinking $50 USD into it and I'll happily sink $50 when more content is available. And $50 more and probably $50 more. Just keep it coming and keep feeding you $$, ok?

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 297 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 159 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 23 2.7%