RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

i tryed several setup s and usualy i am good in setup making but the car just drove strait braking with a brake power of at the last
test 80% made the tyers still lock up and out of the corner the car stoped turning and drove just into the gravel, i dont need that for
2 x 30 mins so sorry i dropped out

Ok I'll dispell a couple of rumors floating aroung the thread. LOl you scamps never stop talking.......................DOH!

I did run a 33,8 but that was offline Practice which is more like a quali session.

ran last night on the server and ran a 34,9 for abest with MOTEC gods showing me at a 34,6.

I don;t care what ya say, the Spyker is not that quick here. Tyler and I hammered on a couple of setups and although TYler dropped to a 35.2xx it was stilll a bit off my time in the....................................LOL

either way, this will be an event for the ages in the CLUB RACING! Almost completely full grid on a a sick track in really fast GT cars ought to make for some exciting racing!

:(:(:(
I don't know why but i cannot find good setup for this GT Sports cars :(.This is my another Race when i have a big problem with that.The car is slidnig like ice :).In other series like Wtcc i don't have a problem to made good setup.Practice , practice and practice :D.
Anyway thx for that event and sorry Chris and Bob for little incident.
See You soon

i tryed several setup s and usualy i am good in setup making but the car just drove strait braking with a brake power of at the last
test 80% made the tyers still lock up and out of the corner the car stoped turning and drove just into the gravel, i dont need that for
2 x 30 mins so sorry i dropped out

FFS minidumped on race server........UNBELIEAVABLE!!!!

Unlucky Ross, that sucks.

You guys missed some great racing.

tip for me today...concentrate,constant lap times, and don;t mess the setup

quali - i was 2 in practice with some 2.16.4 i think and in quali i was so stupid that i managed 2.16.8 for 4th place

race 1 - ross sadly had discconnected..and i was 3...had a good start..and was fighitng Saso...for some laps the gap was 1 - 2 second (those Vette just blow me off in straights about 0.5sec to 1 straigt) was trying hard to keep up with Saso,then i started to make some mistakes and i lift up the throtle a bit..but to the end of the race i was not pushing but was gaing fast on Saso(i assumed gas or suspensi) i started to push hard..passed him but was runnig low fuel my self had a gap of 22sec to Dave but had do realy slow down to finish...i let him pass cause i realy couln;t fight and finshi 3d

race 3- started from 6 place...very good start straight to 3place...and i wanted to pass Fabio..but coulnd;t do that as it seems all cars ar faster the me in the straight...i wanted to pass him..cause i new i had the pace of Saso..finaly when i passed him was to late..Saso had huge lead and i couln;t push, soon Xavier cut me..i let him pass ,and tried to keep up with him (sory for that bump) but he slowly uped the pace littlle by little and left me behind (far behind) as i was watching the fight in front i slowed to much and dave closed the gap,when i tried to push made a mistake in first corner and Dave was right behind me..had a nice fight with him again,but to be onest he shlud have been 3d..

p.s. i don;t get it Dave was in front of me overall with a 2nd and a 4th place..i had to 3d places..

again awsome fights ,awsome race, realy bad cars :)

10-x Dave and RD

It is with a really sad heart that I have to back out of this event. My friend needs me to help him move out of his GF's place today...he said if he isnt out of the house today there would be blood shed....

Wish you guys the best with this race, I am so jealous that you guys can race but I cant :(

Good luck all.

Keith

Well, I am down to a 34.1 on the server in the Mosler. 33's are possible with a bit more consistency. Need to take it easy though, I have been sick the past two days and that last lap actually made me feel dizzy. Good thing I had the wheel to hang on to. lol

it was great racing on RD again and like always there were good battles.. In R1 i had to little fuel in my tank and finished racing 2 laps before end...otherwise i'll finish in 2 place if i'm not wrong... i don't know how that happend beacuse i fill up tank for 15 laps... i guess it's all about my way of driving.. Race 2 was much better. i fill up my tank for 22 laps (you will be afraid of rope when once snike bites you is a old slovenian proverb)..started as 1st and i manage to escape on first few laps.. Then my tires start to overheat and i had very difficult time to stay on track , especialy on slow corners. 2 laps before race finish i made mistake and Xavier manage to pass me .. so last 2 laps i was only trying to be as close i can be to Xavier in he made any mistake... finish 2nd...
Very good race for me beacuse i never race on this track before and before race i made only 20-40 laps ..
Thank's RD and Dave for another great race .

Saso, with addon tracks the fuel guage in the garage is usually off the mark. Some tracks you will need less, others you will need more. Using 1 of the telemetry programs will give you the average per lap. I usually use the warmup/practice reading as they are closest to race track conditions and fuel load. Glad you had fun. links for telemetry below :)

=================================

XD - I use this one, gives you a nice overlay inside the game with car data on the left and gaps to all the cars on track in the right.
http://www.vitumo.de/

Dingoseed's Real Time Telemetry - Another free one, don't know when it was alst updated though. Needs a second monitor.
http://www.racedepartment.com/race-series-mods/7706-real-time-telemetry.html

MotecAdd - This one has in game and second monitor versions. It costs a few Euros but is VERY comprehensive.
http://www.racedepartment.com/motecadd/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 21 33.9%