RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Oh yes sorry Graham Healey , yes i Having doubled you, I have a damage and kept silent caught up me.
Sorry , you are a fair driver !

QUALYFYNG :
I do 1:41:1 good time.
I have for a long time believed in the pole position before Ross Balfour passed on the line for signed the best time.
I finish 2th in QUALYFYNG.

RACE 1 : I start better that Ross and passes 1th at the exit of the 1st corner.
Then in the laps 2, he doubles me then I go an error and Helder be coupled.
I finishes all the same in an honorable 6th place for my 3rd race on race department.

RACE 2 : I 3rd part I also takes a good departure and meet 2th.
I double Coen Molder for past 1th but me makes an error for the laps 4 and I am forced neglected.
It's a pity but very beautiful race and especially very own celà bus is very hard in Monaco.

Congrats to the all drivers and see you for next event.

Maxim - are you 100% sure you have the correct track installed? This Monaco 2007 track is ok if installed at the same time as the Monaco 2008 track, could it be that you have an older or different version of Monaco installed and that is causing the problem????

Great race from all - I was terrible. I managed, the night before the race, to get a reasonable setup working, which I saved and came back to the next day - only to do adjustments and find myself slower than the day before by 2 to 3 seconds a lap (I was at 143 and improving, but the next day I was struggling to get even a 145....)

So I qualified in the last 4 - for a time, things improved during the race, and I found myself in the top 10, but then within a lap of my pit stop I managed to remove my front wing and cause suspension damage... I decided to stay out and hopefully keep my position to the end of the race... FAIL .. Managed to loose a couple of places and then had just over a lap of ridiculous defending against Bernt Jensen, he was much faster, I just didn't want to give up my 14th place! Fortunately Bernt seemed to enjoy my slow defensive driving and commented in chat after the race - which I was pleased about because I was concerned he might get upset by my slow determination to hold onto 14th! So thankyou Bernt.

Race 2 - slow again finished 11th, enjoyed the racing, but not the battling with my p#ss poor setup. Wish I had seen that SuperRoss had posted a setup in this thread before the race.... I may still have been slower than many but would probably have enjoyed it even more than I did.

Grats to the winners - Thankyou to ALL for such clean and considerate driving - especially when being lapped.. I was impressed by how well people managed to move as soon as they got a Blue Flag.

All in all an excellent event, thanks to RD and Dave for setting up and to Ross for standing in as admin, I think we now need to attach a parachute to Ross' rear wing for the Formula Masters and F1 events !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 444 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 277 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 295 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.9%
Back