RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ethan first of all this is not needed your response.

Dave gave away the event to me so i am the responsible one and not Dave.
Something went wrong with qualy, the event should have been 30 minutes of qualy but we found out it was still on superpole and set to 30 minutes.
That can happen we are all human you know... Thanks to everybody that they were willing to help and think of a solution to get the event underway..
Most of the people showed that they are willing to give commitment and a big+ 10 for those people

And ethan i understand you are being angry but it was a hard night to all of us and the only thing we can do is get over it and look forwards to the next event. You cant blame other people for showing some goodwill and help to think for a solution.

Thanks all for this evening guys

Hello, very nice evening with Clio, these are just beautiful to drive. :car:
I do better in these two races, I suffered a lot of understeer :mad:, so I could not be effective as I thought.

Race 1 was a pain until the end, a contact made me go out but otherwise no problem.

Race 2 part very well, then Oliver joins me and I can not hold back, you see that is faster then pass me and goes, I try to keep a good pace without damaging the tires and I can finish second, with Adam very close.

Thank you all for the lovely evening and also RD, always fantastic. :thanks:

R1: This was my first event in like 5 or 6 months an I consider myself to be a little "rusty" so I decided to be careful at the start because I didn't want to crash into another driver, ended up being a little bit too nice and after a few corners I were at last place. Ended the race as 17th.

R2: Race 2 went much better. I drove past alot of guys fighting for positions in the beginning. Throughout the race I had some battles with a few drivers and finished the race as 9th.

Wow had loads of fun tonight, close battles most of the way through!
Race one was very enjoyable, noticable fights with J Hughes and linden closing up behind :eek:

Some dis pleasing moments in race two tho, not naming any names but Terry Harmer shunted me into somone (Hughes i think) at the start of race two on turn two causing me and 3 others to go off the track and didnt wait! Thanks for that mate!! Appreciated!

Rejoined in last place with Bjorn and had a good mini battle for his place in the end managing a slipstream along home.
Wilghaus, not sure what you were up to tho pal, you pushed me off at one point and i feel you could have gave me a little more room, noticed also you caused a bit of havoc for haas almost turning him on a few moments. It was a relief to get past to be honest!

Oh well cheers all!

I jump on server when Q started as there was still slots open, then got Disco'd, rejoined and did the compulsory on-track and back to pits to start last (well 23rd as there was still two slots open) and waited. then everyone kept asking be to do my lap which I tried to explain that I wasn't "doing a second lap" as per the rules... in the end we rolled to R1

Starting from the back isn't the most fun in the world :p but kept pretty clean and ended up repeating yesterdays R2 in S2000 with me on Chris's ass :) Chris and I showed that there was "lots" of space to race with two laps in a row side by side through T1 and I still remember him saying over TeamSpeak "oh no he's going to do a Schumi on me" Then "wow, he didn't and we made it though side by side!" and we made it again a second time nice and clean but I bumped him a little in T2 and got a little suspension damage which then slowed me by ~1 sec per lap due to crap Right Hander ability from then on :( Was great racing and nicely done so close with Chris.

Disco'd before R2 :(

Well done to RD for the event. Sorry to those Disco'd before Race Start. I was disco'd for the first time in months and it happened twice. Just luck to make the grid for 1 race I guess...

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com DTM
Track: Oschersleben 07 (Default)
Weather: Dry
Cars: FVR DTM 07
Start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes (Sever will be up during the day)
Qualification: 10 minutes (Super Pole)
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 2x 30 minutes

Notes:
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Entry list

1. Jelle van der Knaap
  2. Jacob de Boer
  3. Frans Linden
  4. Remco de Wildt
  5. Chris Sykes
  6. Ondrej Kapal
  7. Oancea Gabriel
  8. Kevin Seibel
  9. Alex Gerzhot
  10. Stepan Senyuk
  11. Reggie Blain
  12. Wayne Douglas
  13. Mark Guy
  14. Neil Tasker
  15. Matt Clark
  16. Bjorn de Haas
  17. Wayne Reed
  18. Tyler Scurlock
  19. Hassan Khan
  20. Jesper Taulborg
  21. Terry Harmer
  22. Anatolij Orlov
  23. Sidonio Manuel
  24. Fernando de Almeida
  25. David Zafiu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%