RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Horrible race behaviour of a few people. Nightmare of a first lap and only got worse. Please guys drive normal or go drive on a public server or something, but not here wating our time.

Reinstalled GTR Evo this week to give it another try but when the level of racing stays like this I am out again.

Horrible race behaviour of a few people. Nightmare of a first lap and only got worse. Please guys drive normal or go drive on a public server or something, but not here wating our time.

Reinstalled GTR Evo this week to give it another try but when the level of racing stays like this I am out again.

What he said. Back to GTL for me.

Kudos to Hugo, I was slowing him down, he was much faster, and still no contact.

ran a 59.3 last night on the practice server with full race fuel in Practice 1. Car needs work though.not quite driving the way I like it ATM.

Man was I remarkably consistent in this event? I ran 59.1 in Quali, 59.1 in Race 1 and 59.1 in race 2.....

In fact if I rememer correctly, I was the most consistent driver matching laptimes scored by GPCOS.....

And that got me exactly what? NADA..............ha ha ha

im sorry if i impeded anyone in any way throughout this race but i tryed my best to get out the wayt of the leaders and tryed to race clean while defending my position on the track

not too good for me exept for race 1 start where i gained 11 spots from 24th on the grid

race 1 other then that was just the norm for me - ok first lap then just slipping, sry if someone feels i did something wrong/bad to them en route to 20th place
also on the last lap i was fighting hugo for 19th then we made contact and i went into the wall - dont really know whose fault and i only lost a space so im not worried or anything

race 2 - missed a gear off the start and ended up last - saw hugo off the track in turn 1 and got passed him for the wiggly bit and we came out pretty close together when i noticed a bunch of people off the track including sbordoni and i think he came on unsafely and i had nowhere to go and we hit and while i was spinning i saw hugo upside down and skidding on his roof backwars into the wall
after pitting i came out a lap down and then just slipped back to 15th after dropouts

thanks to matt clark for the advise he gave and w/d podiums

Race report.

Qualifiyng all close times so promising lots of action.

Race 1.

After easy beginning in round 1, i already got overtaken. Just doiing slowly to avoid some of the problems which occurs in the 1st round

Then after 1st round i was goiing for it. A bit to much in round 2 or 3 i locked my brakes, and had to avoid 3 drivers entering a corner. Unluckely i hit one but all 3 cars went well. (again sorry for that)

I waited for some other drivers that had to come bye. (in this case Hugo, which i could follow for a while on a distance (5sec) but not long)

Then i had a long race with Mike Bell which i think was really nice to do.

Race 2.

Starting something quicker because i had no-one before me. But lots of traffic and just not pushing all to much.

But suddenly there where some cars on the track standing still, and trying to avoid them i also lost my control, and others behind me too.
Dediced to go on because i think we all tried to avoid the standing cars.

Then later on i had a good race with Matthew Weston, in which we change lots of time from places. (sorry that you lost it in one of the last corners and coming back on the track again then i was already beside you to overtake and win the battle)

Hope that we all can give eachadder space or enough excitement to have a fair and good race.

Cheerz, and thx .

I think I was to blame for part of the problems in T1. Though I think I got a little push when I'd got my speed down I still think I got myself into a position of risk and didn't deal with it properly.

Then whilst trying to recover from the back I definately got caught out by some over aggressive driving and got bumped off a couple of times :(.

2nd race was much cleaner start and moved up to 8th and had a nice battle with Simon Gardner for quite a few laps as we got close to having a go at Jesper for 6th. Got caught by Andreas and as we went side by side for a couple turns we made very light door handle contact which pushed me wide into the tire barrier causing me some damage. Had to pit for repairs and lost a good 45 seconds, but had fun chasing a few guys and gained some places in the last few laps.

Thank you for the event and again my apologies for my early error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 432 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 269 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 288 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back