RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Guys peace. There too many people trying to win that's all, and the layout & design of the circuit was suitable driving with two wheels off track to keep the racing line :) .

To keep up the high standards of our racing club, make sure next time:
1. Have someone supervising the race, warning than kick
2. File an incident report, don't argue on the forum
3. Remember it's all about manners and respect, not about 1st place. Racing club is a social place, not F1 battlefield.
4. Move on and close the topic

Guys peace. There too many people trying to win that's all, and the layout & design of the circuit was suitable driving with two wheels off track to keep the racing line :) .

To keep up the high standards of our racing club, make sure next time:
1. Have someone supervising the race, warning than kick
2. File an incident report, don't argue on the forum
3. Remember it's all about manners and respect, not about 1st place. Racing club is a social place, not F1 battlefield.
4. Move on and close the topic

Well said, but there is no arguing here, simply a discussion, 2 wheels inside the track is perfectly fine, but 4 wheels outside isn't, unfortunately this rule was broken a lot last night

it was an awful race event for me
R1 dam nvidia driver crash black screen in to T1 screen comes back and I'd lost a wheel off the back end lol so DNF
R2 was making up ground for starting at the back pushing hard, come to pit stop and my pit menu button wasn't working so couldn't confirm pit request, I've had this problem before :(, managed to get the pit sorted out and was back out again pushing to hard and had a swap in to T1 ended up backing it in to that gate and race was over to much damage and car wasn't repairable :(.
Ran the Afla 156 STCC felt had a really great setup to and it felt disappointing never the less.
Till next time guys.

Well said, but there is no arguing here, simply a discussion, 2 wheels inside the track is perfectly fine, but 4 wheels outside isn't, unfortunately this rule was broken a lot last night
I don't want to enter in a discussion Ross , but after watching the replays I honestly didn't see that much cutting. As Romanov said , 2 wheels inside. Plus you should watch the replay because in lap 1 on the first race you cut the track and hit 2 cars , including me at the end of the lap witch pretty much ended my race since I've drop from 6 to 13!. I really find your post ironic , we have to look on what we did first before complaining of the other drivers.
Just an opinion

Cheers

amazing how the 07 track was compared to the 08 one, like night and day. on the 08 track, which was to be used at first, i did low 1.55's easily, best 1.54.8 in a training session yesterday, now i was struggling like crazy on the 07 track. felt like driving with wets instead of slicks.
could not get any proper racepace, but it was fun anyway. Grats to Kane, Reggie and Bob on their pace. R2 was nice, Eric and Bob came nearer and nearer each lap and we finished just some tenths from each other at the end.had some luck the race only lastet 14 laps ;)
cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%